Bad
Good

I wish the state department of education would take over. You would think if you walked into the front office of a school some one would ask you if they could help,you well not here. My child was late for school and I walked in the front office and all they did was point to the computer for me to sign in my child. They are so unprofessional at this school ! They are just pretending here! Such a waste , the students are not the most important thing here!

This school has steadily declined in the past 8 years. At one time under leadership of Millie Baker this school was one of the top in the state of SC. A turnover of principals removed from other administrative positions for being inadequate and being placed here has significantly increased the downward slide. The most productive teachers have continued to leave year after year,and the ones that remain have no other choice or were Considered troublemakers, non certified, or earned subpar degrees online. The principal has been identified as misusing 100,000 of hard earned taxpayers money to allow her friends and others privileges such as masters degrees , paying her friends to tutor other friends that weren't able to pass the state mandated test, etc. She hires her friends to fill positions, with no regard to most qualified for the position. The students are not held accountable on any level from discipline to academics. It is a shame and a disgrace to allow such a person to lead a 25 million dollar school and fill it with inadequate teachers!

I have three boys , one of them is in high school. The other two are attending the elementary and middle schools. I have also substitutued at these schools and others around the county, at no other schools have I seen the loyalty to their students as I have in Blenheim. I'm rating this school above average based on what the staff really wants for these kids,I really believe in my heart that if they could fix up the old buildings and classrooms that they would. I am glad that my children have teachers that still care!

This school needs lots of improvement and better teachers and I am glad that my child doesn't have to attend their again i rate them a 1.

Last modified Blenheim Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.