Bluffton, SC
Before care: Yes

Posted May 14, 2014
This school is fantastic. My daughter has attended since she was 18 months old and we could not be more pleased. The staff is caring and they are have a great ratio of students to teachers. We love that the preschool program has actual academic value and is not just a babysitting service. We are so glad we found Cross.

Posted July 11, 2012
We loved Cross Schools. After having a nasty experience at a smaller private school close by, Cross took our child in and his advancements were great. We had to move and his is admired at his new school, all thanks to what he learned with Cross Schools.

Posted December 28, 2011
We couldn't be more pleased with the experience our 2-year-old daughter is having at Cross. She is learning so much, it amazes me. Plus, it is really neat to see her develop friendships even at such a young age. We feel completely comfortable leaving our daugher at Cross on a full-time basis and couldn't be happier with the teaching staff - they are amazing and we are grateful they are a part of our daugher's life.

Posted September 12, 2011
I think Cross Schools is a BARGAIN! When any parent considers the environment that their children are forced to be exposed to in the public school system, particularly in this community, then compares that to the loving Christian environment that their children encounter day in and day out at Cross Schools, the choice seems pretty simple. The Headmistress and her staff of faculty and administration are unparalled in this community. How the school is able to retain such over-qualified teachers is one of life's little mysteries that I an extremely thankful for. My child's test scores were off the charts last year, compared to where she had been when she started at this school and I know this is a direct result of the individualized attention that she receives due to the small class-size. If giving your child(ren) the best advantages (an excellence in academics coupled with a strong foundation in Christianity) as they progress through what has become an increasingly competitive and secular world, then look no further than Cross Schools. You'll be glad you did!

Posted September 06, 2011
We love Cross Schools. My children really benefit from thier time at Cross. The "extra" things the school does are great and I appreciate the dedication of the teachers the most. Not only are the academics set at a high standard but the children are also learning important Christian values. Great School.

Posted September 06, 2011
Our children love Cross Schools. The teachers are amazing and my children have learned so much! The small class sizes (18 children with 2 teachers) allow the teachers to give individual attention to each child. We truly feel the education at Cross Schools is a terrific value as our children test above grade level and are excited to go to school and learn.

Cross Schools 0

Posted May 04, 2010
I am a staff member at this school.The teachers here go beyond the extra mile with the students.Students are the most well behaved and always ready to lend a hand no matter the cause. Parents are right there for their children and any needs the teaching staff may need.there is just so much more that this school offers that I have not enough room to go into.

Posted July 09, 2009
Cross is the kind of school that provdes an excellent education while teaching your child to be respectful and challenge themselves to their potential. Cross truly challenges the child on all levels, not just education. Cross prepares them for life. All of the staff have strong relationships with the students because of the small classrooms. The students love their school. I will miss Cross greatly since we moved.

Posted April 07, 2009
This is by far the best school in the area. The teachers and staff care about each and every student. Unlike the public schools in the area the classroom environment is all about learning. There is no bullying and discipline issues in this school...truly a special place!

Posted March 20, 2009