Blythewood, SC

Posted August 08, 2014
Very supportive professional staff for special needs students. The administration and teachers are there for the students and parents. Great experience!

Posted May 29, 2014
We love this school. Everyone is so sweet and nice. They put the child first and work with them on each child's own leave. They make ever child feel special. We also love that they have to wear uniforms. Its like going to a private school with out paying for it. They also have amazing lunches. I cant say more about this school. Its amazing

Lake Carolina Elementary School 3

Posted May 15, 2013
In general a good school but under the new principal the quality of the advertised principles does not seem to be followed strictly anymore. For example the school proclaims to be a uniform school. I have not seen a uniform since 2 years. Infact the school is not a uniform school anymore and the statement is misleading.

Posted April 29, 2013
Lake Carolina is a great school. treats my children are happy and I love the positive reinforcement they show all children, from Mrs. Lisa 's smile when you walk in the door to the curb workers who open the door in the morning and afternoon. It is a blessing to see smiling teachers and staff. I am informed of everything that happens at the school by newsletters, phone calls and e-mails. My daughter's loves the staff in the cafeteria and enjoy the food. Hat's off to LCE

Posted April 23, 2013
Great school. Great supportive, hands on staff. I have a child with a learning disability and the whole school has embraced him, and me with the challenges we experience. Other son is always challenged positively to excel and truly loves his teachers. 1st and 3rd grades and second year attending. You won't go wrong choosing LCE.

Posted April 22, 2013
This school is Amazing. My son is in kindergarten and we could not be happier. I absolutely love his teacher and have had a wonderful experience with everyone who works there.

Lake Carolina Elementary School 1

Posted October 04, 2012
I am a concerned parent, and strongly involved in my child's education. My child attends this school but I have to add that I encountered some issues with my child's teacher professionalism and requested a change to another class. The principal Berry did not think my child's education was that important to change to a different class. I think the school needs an administrator who cares about the education for their children. The school need a new principal, and the district office needs another executive administrator (Smith) because he did not do anything about the problem either. It is sad that this school does not take the value of education seriously.

Posted January 27, 2011
this school is the best ever grat staff teachers this school is top 10 in nation it is 2nd in nation

Posted January 12, 2011
This is by far the best school my children have attended. We move around quite a bit due to my husband's job (this is our 4th elementary school), so I think I can safely say that I know what I'm talking about. The teachers are all caring and supportive, and the administration is amazing.

Lake Carolina Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2010

Lake Carolina Elementary School
1151 Kelly Mill Rd, Blythewood, SC  29016
Last modified Lake Carolina Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Carolina Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top