Bad
Good

RTE is a fantastic school! The principal as well as both APs set the positive tone that is carried out throughout the entire school. The classroom teachers that my children have had, truly care for the well-being of all their students. All educational staff is approachable and friendly. The front office secretary - who you first see when walking into the office - is always welcoming. The Related Arts Teachers are top notch and do wonderful projects and activities with the students. The school follows the Leader in Me program and all students take ownership over their learning and helping throughout the school. High expectations make for a great learning environment. Parents are welcomed on campus at any time. It is a great community along with a very active and supportive PTO.

I have had 2 children so far in this school and can't say enough good things about this school. It's well organized, great disapline and a tremendous staff!!!! Parents are involved and teachers are phenomenal. It's the BEST RIchland 2 elementary !!!!

Round Top Elementary provided an amazing experience for our son and our family as a whole. We were so impressed from day 1 until graduation. He excelled as a leader with his academic and leadership skills. We were weclome at any time to visit and participate. He was well prepared for sixth grade. I am not suprised to know that RTE was named a National School of Character in May of 2013.

Superb leadership! The Principal and Vice Principals set the tone and it is positive. By far the best school my children have ever attended!

EVERYTHING about this school is amazing! The special education assistance is awesome, the educational challenges are great, and every staff member goes out of their way to help not only the students, but also their families. The front office staff even let me know that I was a member of the Round Top family. Best school experience for both of my sons, who happen to have high functioning autism.

Round Top is a wonderful school, and children excel here. RTE has an excellent faculty and staff, a very involved PTO, and caring parents. Parents are always encouraged to visit, volunteer, and address any questions or concerns. We have counted ourselves lucky to be a part of the Round Top community!

My experience at Round Top Elementary School was wonderful! I attended RTE in grades 2-5 after transferring from another top notch school, Lake Carolina Elementary. I can tell you that the Faculty & Staff are very happy teaching here because their teacher retention rate is very high! I sometimes visit and many of my teachers are still teaching there! The teachers I had were nice, friendly, and wanted you to learn. One of the top attractions of this school is their Related Arts Program (PE, Art, Music, Computers, & Dance) which are great! You couldn't have not asked for a better school. Recently, the school implemented the ITI program which instills Life Skills and Lifelong Guidelines in the students. The school also offers an ITEC Class which is taught by Ms. Kathy Lindsey who is a sweetheart and who is dedicated to learning. ITEC is a class where 1:1 computing is initiated and students use computers rather than pencil and paper. What a great School!

This school is different from the standard elementary school. The environment is loving, inviting, and welcoming. Everyone from the janitors to the administrators go out of their way to say hello. Parents are encouraged to be at the school during the day to have lunch with their child, volunteer, read to their child's class, etc. Kids have many opportunities to be involved with extracurricular activities. Most importantly, the teachers are accessable. Questions and concerns are always addressed. When we were moving, we took our time to research and find the perfect school to choose our neighborhood. We have no doubt Round Top has instilled qualities for our children to be successful in middle school, high school, and college.

I have a young girl who They do wonderful teaching and have something that most schools don't PNW Passport to worlds the study one country and when it s the day the change like the country.But there trying something new Rhythm Nation.They also have a wonderful dance teacher

My daughter is currently attending Round Top Elementary,This year we transfered her from another school in the district and I must say that RTE is truly an outstanding school. Great leadership,Great teachers. A very organized school. Could not be happier!

Last modified Round Top Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.