Blythewood, SC

Posted February 22, 2014
Round Top Elementary provided an amazing experience for our son and our family as a whole. We were so impressed from day 1 until graduation. He excelled as a leader with his academic and leadership skills. We were weclome at any time to visit and participate. He was well prepared for sixth grade. I am not suprised to know that RTE was named a National School of Character in May of 2013.

Round Top Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2013
Superb leadership! The Principal and Vice Principals set the tone and it is positive. By far the best school my children have ever attended!

Posted January 21, 2013
EVERYTHING about this school is amazing! The special education assistance is awesome, the educational challenges are great, and every staff member goes out of their way to help not only the students, but also their families. The front office staff even let me know that I was a member of the Round Top family. Best school experience for both of my sons, who happen to have high functioning autism.

Posted October 31, 2011
Round Top is a wonderful school, and children excel here. RTE has an excellent faculty and staff, a very involved PTO, and caring parents. Parents are always encouraged to visit, volunteer, and address any questions or concerns. We have counted ourselves lucky to be a part of the Round Top community!

Round Top Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2011
My experience at Round Top Elementary School was wonderful! I attended RTE in grades 2-5 after transferring from another top notch school, Lake Carolina Elementary. I can tell you that the Faculty & Staff are very happy teaching here because their teacher retention rate is very high! I sometimes visit and many of my teachers are still teaching there! The teachers I had were nice, friendly, and wanted you to learn. One of the top attractions of this school is their Related Arts Program (PE, Art, Music, Computers, & Dance) which are great! You couldn't have not asked for a better school. Recently, the school implemented the ITI program which instills Life Skills and Lifelong Guidelines in the students. The school also offers an ITEC Class which is taught by Ms. Kathy Lindsey who is a sweetheart and who is dedicated to learning. ITEC is a class where 1:1 computing is initiated and students use computers rather than pencil and paper. What a great School!

Posted April 12, 2011
This school is different from the standard elementary school. The environment is loving, inviting, and welcoming. Everyone from the janitors to the administrators go out of their way to say hello. Parents are encouraged to be at the school during the day to have lunch with their child, volunteer, read to their child's class, etc. Kids have many opportunities to be involved with extracurricular activities. Most importantly, the teachers are accessable. Questions and concerns are always addressed. When we were moving, we took our time to research and find the perfect school to choose our neighborhood. We have no doubt Round Top has instilled qualities for our children to be successful in middle school, high school, and college.

Posted April 11, 2011
I have a young girl who They do wonderful teaching and have something that most schools don't PNW Passport to worlds the study one country and when it s the day the change like the country.But there trying something new Rhythm Nation.They also have a wonderful dance teacher

Posted March 09, 2011
My daughter is currently attending Round Top Elementary,This year we transfered her from another school in the district and I must say that RTE is truly an outstanding school. Great leadership,Great teachers. A very organized school. Could not be happier!

Posted February 22, 2010
RTE is the best school in the area. I have visited other elementary schools in the area and they are not on the same level. RTE's staff, facualty, and more importantly TEACHERs are top notch. I currently have two children that attend RTE and chose my location solely on them attending RTE after visiting the area elementary schools (need I say more?).

Posted January 05, 2010
All four of my kids are attending or have attended Round Top and I can't speak highly enough of this school. We love it.

Round Top Elementary School
449 Rimer Pond Rd, Blythewood, SC  29016
Last modified Round Top Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Round Top Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top