Posted July 31, 2013
I have surely thrived and felt more loved and given more opportunity at this school than ever. The teachers care about the student and the subject. It's one big happy family. They will do whatever you need to help you succeed. There's also a wide range of classes to best suit your interests and so many fun ways to get involved. My heart is always in Blythewood.

Blythewood High School 4

Posted April 29, 2013
DO NOT listen to the parent below... please be cognizant that some people think their child is more deserving than yours.

Posted April 25, 2013
I love Blythewood High School! My child has greatly benefited from the rigorous academic program and the outstanding co-curricular opportunities allotted. DO NOT listen to the parent below... please be cognizant of which schools you are zoned for when relocating.

Posted December 01, 2012
Blythewood High School is one of more affluent and less diverse of the five high schools in Richland Two. The teachers are excellent and most have advanced training such as National Boards, AP, and G/T. I am currently in my sophomore year at BHS and I love it! I am so blessed to be at a school with such a warm and inviting environment, beneficial for all children to flourish. My only problem with the school is communication, we aren't aware of most things that are happening at school, so hardly anyone shows up to events, except for Basketball and Football, of course. To anyone relocating to the Midlands, I believe the Blythewood High School Feeder is the best in Richland Two. I have had the great and unique privilege of attending a true "Palmetto's Finest" High School. #GoBengals!

Blythewood High School 4

Posted October 11, 2010
I really like this school and I think it is a great place to be. I am very glad I made the decision to go to this school. There are a few things in the rules that i would like to change for example some dress code rule, Disciplinary actions, and our lunch time. Other than that i really like this school

Blythewood High School 3

Posted December 10, 2009
In all of the four years i have attended, they never seemed to get any students to try for student council except the students that were already there and the students had nothing to do with choosing the the class president or any thing else. I am dissapointed. I expexted to be blown away when I chose this school but it was just like every other school I've been to, not very exciting and uninvolving

Blythewood High School 0

Posted July 16, 2009
I can't say enough about how the band program at BHS has helped our child transition to high school. The research says that if kids find a positive group to identify with as ninth graders, they increase their chances of sucess and graduation tremendously. The band has been our child's positive group. Because of his experience as a member of the high school marching band as an eighth grader, his transition to high school has been amazingly smooth. The support that the administration at BHS gives to the band program speaks to how strong the program has become in just 4 years. The administrative support has allowed the band program to expand beyond the typical concert, jazz, and marching areas to include world music, particularly percussion. Great administrators, great faculty, great opportunities!

Posted June 20, 2009
Blythewood HS offers a full compliment of academic opportunites - AP, Honors, CP and regular classes, as well as outstanding fine arts programs. Blythewood's award-winning Band Program is advanced and offers first-class instruction and curriculum. We are well-satisfied with the quality and variety of the programs offered.

Blythewood High School 3

Posted January 29, 2009
This is one of the newest schools in the state. With state of the art facilities. If sports are your desire I have nothing but good reviews for all sports except baseball. This has to be the most political driven program for sports I have ever been around. I have watched talented kids leave the program disgruntled. So if your son aspires to play this sport look elsewhere !!

Posted August 26, 2008
This is one of the best schools with the widest variety of extracurricular activities available for the students. The parents are as involved as they want to be and encourgaged to drop in whenever. The teachers are the best in the state and nation. I have two children attending Blythewood High as well as a niece and nephew. They are all excelling and participating in various activities and sports. They are all honor students with colleges offering them scholarship. I couldn't ask for more!

Blythewood High School
10901 Wilson Blvd, Blythewood, SC  29016
Last modified Blythewood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blythewood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top