Bad
Good

We had to move cross-country this past summer, but our kids attended BHE for three years prior to our move. I can't tell you how much we miss this school. This school is so amazing and wonderful that it's worth moving into a home you're less than thrilled about, just so you can be zoned for this school. Seriously. The staff is caring, warm, and educated, from the principal to the cleaning crew. They cared for and taught our kids like they were their own. It's like one huge family. Our kids are smart and introverted, and they both thrived academically and personally at this school. BHE has everything going right.

We loved BHE . We had moved to this place from a different country and we were little skeptical about our daughter adjusting to the new environment,language,friends etc . But her class teacher was so friendly and caring that it was never different for her . I love the office staff too who always have a smiling face and are very communicative .We would have never thought of changing the school but we are moving to a different location . We will miss BHE!

This is a great school. From the moment we walked through the doors the staff was very helpful and corteous. My daughter attended kingdergarden and her teachers were amazing, Mrs. LaMarche & Mrs. Toney, you rock!!!!! If you're seraching for an excellent elementary school in Blythewood, search no more, this is it. You'll be very pleased.

You won't find a better school that BHE! My son attended BHE through first grade and I was devastated when we had to move to GA. I have been comparing the elementary schools in our new area to BHE and I'm finding it difficult to find anything close to what we had in SC. The administration is awesome and the teachers are top-notch...my son loved it there and so did we...I will miss BHE!

I am a proud parent of two boys who attend BHE and have for the past 5 years. We have had a wonderful experience. I feel that the teachers and all adminstrative staff truly care about the academic and personal well being of my children. We have been truly blessed to be part of such a Great school.

BHE is a great school for children to soar and learn. Our children love this school so much more than the school we transferred from. Mr. Jeff Williams, is a very compassionate principal and works well with his staff by leading them and not ditating to them. It has been a blessing to be at this school. It is a great school that is well supported by the Blythewood community. My children have great teachers who teach a lot to their learning styles. Mrs. Bowling, Mrs. Estep, Mrs. Cromer and Mrs. Heath are great teachers. The school has a great choral program in which our children have sang numerous places and times. BHE also has a great afterschool program with Mrs. Elkins, along with Ms. Portee. Mr. Jessie Williams and Ms. Shrader are also excellent administrators! Keep up the great work BHE. The school has been a big blessing to us!

Last modified Bethel-Hanberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.