Blythewood, SC

Posted August 18, 2014
We loved BHE . We had moved to this place from a different country and we were little skeptical about our daughter adjusting to the new environment,language,friends etc . But her class teacher was so friendly and caring that it was never different for her . I love the office staff too who always have a smiling face and are very communicative .We would have never thought of changing the school but we are moving to a different location . We will miss BHE!

Posted August 22, 2012
This is a great school. From the moment we walked through the doors the staff was very helpful and corteous. My daughter attended kingdergarden and her teachers were amazing, Mrs. LaMarche & Mrs. Toney, you rock!!!!! If you're seraching for an excellent elementary school in Blythewood, search no more, this is it. You'll be very pleased.

Posted August 06, 2009
You won't find a better school that BHE! My son attended BHE through first grade and I was devastated when we had to move to GA. I have been comparing the elementary schools in our new area to BHE and I'm finding it difficult to find anything close to what we had in SC. The administration is awesome and the teachers are top-notch...my son loved it there and so did we...I will miss BHE!

Bethel-Hanberry Elementary School 0

Posted July 16, 2009
I am a proud parent of two boys who attend BHE and have for the past 5 years. We have had a wonderful experience. I feel that the teachers and all adminstrative staff truly care about the academic and personal well being of my children. We have been truly blessed to be part of such a Great school.

Posted April 20, 2009
BHE is a great school for children to soar and learn. Our children love this school so much more than the school we transferred from. Mr. Jeff Williams, is a very compassionate principal and works well with his staff by leading them and not ditating to them. It has been a blessing to be at this school. It is a great school that is well supported by the Blythewood community. My children have great teachers who teach a lot to their learning styles. Mrs. Bowling, Mrs. Estep, Mrs. Cromer and Mrs. Heath are great teachers. The school has a great choral program in which our children have sang numerous places and times. BHE also has a great afterschool program with Mrs. Elkins, along with Ms. Portee. Mr. Jessie Williams and Ms. Shrader are also excellent administrators! Keep up the great work BHE. The school has been a big blessing to us!

Bethel-Hanberry Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006

Posted October 04, 2005
When my son went to Bethel Hanberry the faculty and staff were very friendly and helpful. His teachers were encouraging. The principal was genuinly nice to the kids. My son learned a lot and made some great friends. We would recommend BHE to anyone looking to move to the area with children.

Bethel-Hanberry Elementary School
125 Boney Rd, Blythewood, SC  29016
Last modified Bethel-Hanberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethel-Hanberry Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top