Bad
Good

This isn't a rating...yet. I'm more interested in what your views are on bullying... And if you have a standard protocol on how to handle bullying. With bullying being a major issue these days, I am wondering how early this starts.. This being an elementary school, it has my curiousity peaked, so I am asking you to help me clear this up in my mind. Do you have bullying in your school??? What do you do to stop bullying in your school??? Has bullying been considered to be an accident, and swept under the rug, only later to become a real issue...??? How do you stop bullying in your school???? Better yet, how do you PREVENT it???

Lockett has met all of my expectations for my children. The teachers are very caring and the small classes have allowed our children much more personal attention. The administration is fair and firm. One of the best programs the school has instituted is the PBIS system which is a Positive Behavior Modification Program that has dramatically improved classroom behavior and has given hope to children who have behavior issues. Mr. Nightingale is to be commended for his dedication to implementing this program. My oldest child was a student from age 3 until 6th grade and my youngest is in the Pre-K4 full day program this year. Lockett is one of only a few schools that offers a full day Pre-K4 program. It also made AYP this past year. I am very excited about the future of this school.

We believe that Lockett Elementary School is a wonderful school. The teachers as well as other faculty members are great. They are always very helpful and they do their best to provide a positive, safe, exciting learning environment. We believe that our son Tyler is receiving a great education. The teachers are always willing to help in anyway they can and they enhance the school. The homework that is given is just the right amount for the students. We fully support our teachers and the school. If you are looking for a great school with a positive, friendly, family oriented environment, this is the school you are looking for. A++ Thanks, Brian & Shanna Ayer

Last modified Lockett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.