Bad
Good

So far, our child has done really well at her new school, Buffalo Elementary. Their Kindergarten program has been very good for her.

Great teachers. Great learning environment.

All the teachers and faculty at BES are very caring and dedicated.

I have 3 kids @ Buffalo Elementary and they are all performing above my expectations. They have all had some great, caring teachers. I feel BES not only encourages its kids to do their best, but also offers many opportunities for students to expand their talents. The best thing, however, about BES is that the staff really does listen to parents' and students' ideas and opinions. We feel really blessed to have such a quality school in our small town.

great school with great group of children

I have threee daughters at Buffalo school. Two have moved on and I still have one there. I would put this school at the top. From the caring staff to the wonderful programs, they are the best!@!!!!!

Buffalo Elementary School is located in a high poverty county. These funds would mean so much to our kids. Everyone at Buffalo Elementary strives to be the best and make our children feel and become their best. There is a family atmosphere anytime you walk in the door. I am proud to be part of this school.

I have a son that has special needs, this school has been a blessing for us! Everyone from the principal all the way down to the students made his transistion to this school a very positive one. He was attending another elementary school in our county, they did not meet any of his needs, nor did they want to. I have been extremely pleased with the care that has been given to him since he has been there! This is the only elementary school in our county that is adaptive for special needs children!

This is a great school with qualified and caring teachers. Of course the teachers can't do it alone. This school has over 600 students enrolled and there are only 250 members of the PTA and most of them only attend the meetings when their child is in the program.

Last modified Buffalo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.