Buffalo, SC

Posted October 08, 2009
Great teachers. Great learning environment.

Posted October 06, 2009
All the teachers and faculty at BES are very caring and dedicated.

Posted October 06, 2009
I have 3 kids @ Buffalo Elementary and they are all performing above my expectations. They have all had some great, caring teachers. I feel BES not only encourages its kids to do their best, but also offers many opportunities for students to expand their talents. The best thing, however, about BES is that the staff really does listen to parents' and students' ideas and opinions. We feel really blessed to have such a quality school in our small town.

Posted October 05, 2009
great school with great group of children

Posted October 05, 2009
I have threee daughters at Buffalo school. Two have moved on and I still have one there. I would put this school at the top. From the caring staff to the wonderful programs, they are the best!@!!!!!

Posted October 05, 2009
Buffalo Elementary School is located in a high poverty county. These funds would mean so much to our kids. Everyone at Buffalo Elementary strives to be the best and make our children feel and become their best. There is a family atmosphere anytime you walk in the door. I am proud to be part of this school.

Posted October 05, 2009
I have a son that has special needs, this school has been a blessing for us! Everyone from the principal all the way down to the students made his transistion to this school a very positive one. He was attending another elementary school in our county, they did not meet any of his needs, nor did they want to. I have been extremely pleased with the care that has been given to him since he has been there! This is the only elementary school in our county that is adaptive for special needs children!

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted January 09, 2007
- a former student
This is a great school with qualified and caring teachers. Of course the teachers can't do it alone. This school has over 600 students enrolled and there are only 250 members of the PTA and most of them only attend the meetings when their child is in the program.

Posted March 08, 2005
The teachers are excellent at BES I am impressed by their skills! The teachers are under extreme pressure from the state (because of PACT testing) and still manage to give our children everything they need. As for the person who posted the October 2004 comment you might want to learn how to spell and use correct grammar before you criticize.

Buffalo Elementary School
733 Main St, Buffalo, SC  29321
Last modified Buffalo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top