Cayce, SC

Posted January 16, 2014
No school will ever be perfect for everyone. This is why being flexible is a necessity in our society. Before Taylor never have I gotten a warm fuzzy feeling when I walk in the door. The faculty and staff are extremely welcoming even in the busiest of times they try their hardest to be helpful. We all need to work together as a community to help our children to succeed and I believe that is what this school does. Sometimes is is hard to see why someone doesn't do things the same way you would but that is what makes each and every situation unique and it is very evident when you walk into Taylor that the family of people there love our children, even when their parents may not be so lovable. I believe this school does an excellent job with limited resources and very little parent involvement. If you are a parent please be sure that you are present in your childs education, NOT just when there is a problem.

Claude A. Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2013
I give this school 1 star only because it won't let me give NO STARS. This is the SORRIEST school every. I would NEVER let my child go to this school. I would much rather home school my child until they got to middle school then to let them go to Taylor or Davis. Davis has a ZERO!!! tolerance policy when it comes to bulling right? WRONG!!!! For 2 years this girl was being bullied by the same kids and for 2 years the teachers, asst. principle and the principle where told about this and all they did was keep the kids in school and at the end of the year they gave the kids who did the BULLING awards. The asst. principle at Davis last got promoted to principle at Taylor. Lexington District 2 has been informed of what has been going on and yet they still let these people keep their jobs when they should have FIRED!!!! them. The best bet is to either not let your child go to this school or pull them out until the school district fires these teachers who help the bullies out by doing NOTHING!!!!.

Posted December 22, 2005
I am very pleased with the education that my son is receiving from this school. Everyone at the school (faculty and staff) are very kind and loving. They truly look out for the children's best interests! My son has a true love for education and this stems from the environment in which he is schooled!

Posted September 24, 2003
This school still does the pledge in the am. It has programs instilling the best things about this country, not overstating the things wrong with it as many do today.

Claude A. Taylor Elementary School
103 Ann Ln, Cayce, SC  29033
Last modified Claude A. Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claude A. Taylor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top