Bad
Good

This school had the worst administration that I have ever seen. There have been several instances that I have tried to meet with the principal to be told she was too busy. I am pulling my child out of the school after this year and placing her in private school. Lexington 2 has been raving about the bond referendum and new schools. I hope they take a long look at the current administration before placing them in the new school.

No school will ever be perfect for everyone. This is why being flexible is a necessity in our society. Before Taylor never have I gotten a warm fuzzy feeling when I walk in the door. The faculty and staff are extremely welcoming even in the busiest of times they try their hardest to be helpful. We all need to work together as a community to help our children to succeed and I believe that is what this school does. Sometimes is is hard to see why someone doesn't do things the same way you would but that is what makes each and every situation unique and it is very evident when you walk into Taylor that the family of people there love our children, even when their parents may not be so lovable. I believe this school does an excellent job with limited resources and very little parent involvement. If you are a parent please be sure that you are present in your childs education, NOT just when there is a problem.

I give this school 1 star only because it won't let me give NO STARS. This is the SORRIEST school every. I would NEVER let my child go to this school. I would much rather home school my child until they got to middle school then to let them go to Taylor or Davis. Davis has a ZERO!!! tolerance policy when it comes to bulling right? WRONG!!!! For 2 years this girl was being bullied by the same kids and for 2 years the teachers, asst. principle and the principle where told about this and all they did was keep the kids in school and at the end of the year they gave the kids who did the BULLING awards. The asst. principle at Davis last got promoted to principle at Taylor. Lexington District 2 has been informed of what has been going on and yet they still let these people keep their jobs when they should have FIRED!!!! them. The best bet is to either not let your child go to this school or pull them out until the school district fires these teachers who help the bullies out by doing NOTHING!!!!.

Last modified Claude A. Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.