Posted September 07, 2013
Academically and athleticly, our school is the best. Especially having a brand new school to be the best in:)

Posted January 14, 2008

Posted January 05, 2008

Posted January 05, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from daniel high in 2003, and i have to honestly say, from an academic standpoint, this is one of the best schools in the upstate of south carolina--definitely the best in the district. The curriculum is varied, allowing students tons of options to fulfill the requirements for a diploma. Offering choral, strings, and band programs, the music department of daniel allows students at any level of performance a chance to grow in their art. Visual arts programs allow students to explore their talents in both three-dimensions and two. Offering more ap classes than any other school in the district, daniel provides wonderful oportunities for students to get a head start on their college careers. This school is the place to send your children in the clemson area.

Posted February 13, 2005
The school provides an excellent academic program. My daughter was able to maintain a 3.6 in her BA and Masters program. Opportunities to be part of the school are varied to meet the students' interests.

D. W. Daniel High School 4

Posted October 23, 2004
I have a child who entered Daniel in his sophomore year and I was extrememly disappointed by the guidance office in helping us adjust to the new school. I specifically told the guaidance counselor that he was having a hard time with our move and new family situation. She was very uncooperative and my son did marginal at this school. However, I have a son who is currently a junior at Daniel. He recently missed 7 days of school due to complications from outpatient surgery. All of his teachers communicated with me via e-mail to help him stay caught up in his classes. Plus, one of the guidance counselors called our home to check on my son. My experience has been positive except for the one counselor (who is still there) who seems to cater to students of color, which my children are not.

D. W. Daniel High School 2

Posted July 22, 2004
- a former student
I used to go here and they refused to help me. I even got into a program at Yale University and they blew it off saying that it was 'not a credible institution.' The guidance is terrible, and they gave me the run-around every time I tried to go for help about something. Furthermore, if you don't play a sport or have a parent who is a professor at Clemson University you get overlooked. I was extremely disappointed in this school and the way it was ran. I came from being the top student at a private school in GA to being just a number here at Daniel because they failed to help me with my schedules and such.

D. W. Daniel High School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
The school is great if your child is doing well, but if they have any sort of disability or illness, the school is uninvolved and apathetic. On the other hand, the teachers are the best in the state, some with doctorates in their field, and the curriculum is excellent when not hampered by financial crises as it has been of late.

D. W. Daniel High School
1819 Six Mile Hwy, Central, SC  29630
Last modified D. W. Daniel High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
D. W. Daniel High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.