Charleston, SC

Posted June 04, 2012
My kids had another great year at Addlestone. The teachers are so involved and caring. No one falls through the cracks because there are no cracks to fall through. My children are known and the teachers draw out the best in them. My oldest graduated 8th grade this year and is very prepared for the Academic Magnet.

Posted June 01, 2010
the best decision we have made for our children since we moved here was enrolling them at AHA. amazing staff and environment. it is like them going to spend time with family rather than a school. they absolutely love it and the staff is outstanding.

Posted May 06, 2010
They have the warmest, most genuine, and caring staff with the utmost knowledge of and compassion for each student. The teachers excel in what they do and the students receive a wonderful education focusing on secular, Judaics, ethics and morals- all taught at a stellar level.

Posted April 29, 2010
The science department in the upper grades is terrific. The students' performances at sciences fairs have improved greatly this year. The religious education is absolutely the best! I had three children attend Addlestone, two graduates. I believe the religious knowledge and values they received at school were excellent.

Posted April 24, 2010
students that keep up with the work rarely leave this school not in the top half of any school they enter

Posted April 24, 2010
We really appreciate the personal education and strong sense of community that is created and maintained at Addlestone.

Posted April 23, 2010
By far the best education in the area! There is a special spirit to the school that really makes a difference.

Posted April 23, 2010
It provides a wonderful environment for my child to learn and grow. The teachers and staff are great and treat my son with love and respect.

Posted April 23, 2010
Because every time I go to pick up my grandson, the teachers are enthusiastic, upbeat and loving. My grandson loves the class, loves learning and feels wanted. Learning and learning in another language at this age gives children multi-facet skills.

Posted April 23, 2010
Addlestone Hebrew Academy is a wonderful, nurturing school. It teaches students academically excellent courses in all subjects including religion. Students also learn great values.

Addlestone Hebrew Academy
1639 Raoul Wallenberg Boulevard, Charleston, SC  29407
Last modified Addlestone Hebrew Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Addlestone Hebrew Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top