Charleston, SC

Charleston Day School 5

Posted March 16, 2010
I have 3 children at this school. I am confident they are receiving the best elementary and middle school education available in Charleston. The staff are attentive to all the children's needs from the Headmaster on down to the house keepers (and even the crossing guards). The teachers understand your children, get to know them and demand the best from your child. My children have all been treated as individuals with different learning styles and the school has accommodated those differences. It is a top notch institution. You will not go wrong here it is a worthy investment.

Charleston Day School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
I call it the little school that could. The quality of the teachers is matched only by their character and caring qualities. I feel like each teacher knows my child whether they've had her as a student or not, making it impossible for her to slip between the cracks. They each encourage creativity, individuality, charachter development and achievement. I couldn't think of a better school for my daughter.

Charleston Day School 0

Posted May 25, 2009
Wonderful environment for your child. My son has gone there for 5 years and has thrived and excelled. Their moto is Scholorship, Integrity, Respect and Responsibility and they make all their students follow this creed. They expect and demand that the student shows respect to their peers, the teachers as well as to outsiders. They are what I remember what a private school is all about, not just money, money and more money which, unfortunately, has dominated the administration of too many private institutions . I highly recommend this school, Staff is attentive, helpful and involved. Curriculum is strong and demanding, which prepares your child for competiting in high school and college. I know my son is richer for having had the experience.

Charleston Day School