Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Terrific school!! My child has been at this school for 8 years. We are extremely pleased and love the new location.

I left a single star for this Christian school that uses public school text books and teachers who are not certified.

This school is a solid choice for any parent looking for small class sizes, excellent and caring teachers, a safe learning environment and plenty of opportunities for your child. It's the best of both worlds - small enough so my kids aren't just a number, but big enough that the electives, clubs and sports are high quality.

My daughter loves going to school. She's surrounded my the most caring staff I've ever met. I know she's getting a great education. Proof by her extremely high scores on the standardized testing. So happy we chose this school

This is our childrens first year at Northwood and we could not be more pleased. They are so organized and structured. They cover every base and drive for perfection for their school. They teach the children to be independent, caring, competitive, god fearing children.

I paid money for my child to be in a christian environment and sadly this school does NOT have a christian atmosphere. The principal is very difficult to work with and does not speak to other faculty, students or parents with respect. Kids are bullying each other without consequences and more and more students are turning away from their relationship with the Lord due to this school. Save your money and child's heart, do not send your child to this school!

We have been very unimpressed with Northwood Academy. The school is, at best, average. High school math instruction is very poor. The high school principal is difficult to work with and has the attitude that she is always right. However, on more than one occasion, we have been provided with information regarding something as basic as state school requirements that have been factually incorrect. We would not recommend this school.

What a terrific school! My daughter has been at this school for 5 years. The teachers are very caring and the academic program is excellent! We drive 30-45 minutes every morning, and it is well worth the effort.

I'd give this school zero stars if I could. Horrible people in the preschool program. Always trying to cause problems with parents who are not together. Very judgmental to kids who come from homes where the parents are not together. My poor nephew has been treated like a dog at this place. Thank god this is the last week.

This is a great school! The teachers are very caring. This school has a great educational program and promotes high standards for students to learn and achieve success!

Last modified Northwood Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12