Charleston, SC

Posted January 09, 2014
Do Not Send Your child to this school. Their is nit any consistency. The teachers are worse than the kids as far as bullying goes..If you have a special needs child; his or hers needs will not be met...As a parent, you are better homeschooling your child.

Posted February 24, 2011
As a former teacher at St. Andrews I can honestly say that you could not pay me enough to send my child to this school!!!!! Horrible students with violent actions. I had children on house-arrest in classes and I was physically and verbally assaulted consistently!! With the departure of Bragg and the arrival of Ryan things have gone down even further! Bragg was the best thing about this school for many years and he is gone...... PLEASE take this warning!!!! DO NOT SEND YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS a majority of students are bussed in from other "not good" parts of Charleston.

Posted July 15, 2010
I sent my child to this school with great hopes that it would live up to the expetations that were set during a PTA meeting. I had heard horrible stories about disruptive students, lack of facility involvement, lack of communication between teachers and administrative staff and that the school does not provide a safe environment. I am sad to say that it is all true and I experienced it first hand. Not one, not two, but three seperate incidents. This school is a long way from being satisfactory!

St. Andrews Middle School 2

Posted January 09, 2010

St. Andrews Middle School 5

Posted May 24, 2009
I've been a student here for two years now and I love the school.Mr.Bragg is an amazing principal.The academics at the school are amazing. There are so many good classes that are going to be in the school next year.I reccommend the school to every middle schooler out there!!!

St. Andrews Middle School 0

Posted May 08, 2009
I have gone to this school for two years and i am finally moving up to ninth grade. Things have really improved over time . wWe have academically gotten stronger. Saftey as im concernes is good now. Im not the most popular kids but i dont get bullyed it seems that the eigth grade now accepts you as who you are

St. Andrews Middle School 2

Posted February 07, 2009

St. Andrews Middle School 0

Posted January 30, 2009
I am totally applaud at the conditions at SAMS.. They outside appearance of the school looks nice however spend an entire day and see the real results. Our children are failing and the school system is only cocerned about money. We do have a few parents that volunteer their time, but they are only a few. More participation from parents are needed NOW.

St. Andrews Middle School 5

Posted January 27, 2009
This is the best school my chid went at and i am going to tell everbody about it

St. Andrews Middle School 3

Posted November 22, 2008

St. Andrews Middle School
721 Wappoo Rd, Charleston, SC  29407
Last modified St. Andrews Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Andrews Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top