Charleston, SC

Posted March 22, 2015
The teachers are excellent and well educated. The administrative staff is just as knowledgeable, supportive, and caring. I am grateful for this school and I would choose this school over any other elementary school in the Charleston County School District.

Posted May 20, 2010
great principal, great teachers, great PTA, great parents. So glad to be apart of the Drayton Hall Family!

Posted May 17, 2010
My daughter is a student at Drayton Hall. Her teacher and the administration at the school truely care about the students and their education.

Posted February 24, 2010
In unfortunate that drayton Hall is rated the best due to the fact that most schools in the Charleston area are substandard. Drayton Hall elementary is a noth above substandard but still well below the average schools across the U.S.

Posted January 12, 2010
Both of my children have attended Drayton and we love everyone at the school. Thank you for taking care of Maegan and Kam! :)

Posted December 27, 2009
This is my daughter's 4th year at Drayton Hall and we all love it! The principal is extremely active in the school and both the students and parents eally like him! I have loved every teacher we have had have not a negative word to say about the school! GOOOO BOBCATS!

Posted November 03, 2009
What I love about Drayton Hall is the staff knows all the children's names and they make each child feel special! Go Bob Cats!!!

Posted May 08, 2009
My child has attended Drayton Hall for the past two and a half years. In that time, it has been readily evident that the principal, assistant principal, staff and teachers all have the best interests of the students at heart. The principal and assistant principal are accessible (not stuck in their offices) and approachable. The teachers are committed to their students and welcome parent involvement. The students seem to enjoy the environment. And the PTA is very active in its efforts to help the school and students succeed.

Posted April 28, 2008
I went to visit this school during one of my son's many field trips. The teachers were absolutely wonderful. It was the cleanest and most colorful school I have ever seen. I love this school and will do anything to keep my son in it.

3183 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC  29414
Last modified Drayton Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Drayton Hall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top