Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

These are the hardest working teachers I ever seen. They do so much for the kids. They work to make them be their best.

Develops character: Agree

I know the teachers talk to the kids about having good character. They work on good character traits and try to be good models.

I am glad my kids going back to start another year at Burns. They teachers do so much to help the kids. They are all kind and patent. They work hard to help the kids and families They work hard to help our community. It's nice to see our kids in a school and we all treated like family. Burns is the heart of our neighborhood.

Burns Elementary is in my blood. I have been thete 23 yesrs. Watching families and children grow and now seeing it come full circle teaching children of the students I taught years a go. Our staff go ab I ve and beyond to support, educate, and love our students simply necause we love them like they are our own!.I can't imagine being anywhere else. Our students are engaged with interactive learning, personalized learning and positive behavior incentives. Our students have many resources available to ensure that they are successful. We have a phenomenal staff st Burns. I vount myself as blessed to get to work with such a caring and living staff.

There is no place like Burns, Our staff is amazing and we strive to provide only the very best for our students. We are a true family, a great team, and have an outstanding leader!! Our families and students have so much to offer and we are their first stop on the road to success!! Wouldn't want to work anywhere else and love what I do, making a difference everyday!!

The teachers and staff of Burns Elementary are continually going above and beyond to support their students in any way possible- buying clothing and food, assisting families with emergency situations, providing additional assistance to students before and after school. All of this is done without any incentive provided to teachers. They truly care about their students in a way that can't be described or matched. The students are extremely lucky to have such caring adults in their corner.

Last modified Edmund A. Burns Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.