Charleston, SC

Posted May 08, 2014
Burns Elementary is in my blood. I have been thete 23 yesrs. Watching families and children grow and now seeing it come full circle teaching children of the students I taught years a go. Our staff go ab I ve and beyond to support, educate, and love our students simply necause we love them like they are our own!.I can't imagine being anywhere else. Our students are engaged with interactive learning, personalized learning and positive behavior incentives. Our students have many resources available to ensure that they are successful. We have a phenomenal staff st Burns. I vount myself as blessed to get to work with such a caring and living staff.

Posted May 08, 2014
There is no place like Burns, Our staff is amazing and we strive to provide only the very best for our students. We are a true family, a great team, and have an outstanding leader!! Our families and students have so much to offer and we are their first stop on the road to success!! Wouldn't want to work anywhere else and love what I do, making a difference everyday!!

Posted April 04, 2014
The teachers and staff of Burns Elementary are continually going above and beyond to support their students in any way possible- buying clothing and food, assisting families with emergency situations, providing additional assistance to students before and after school. All of this is done without any incentive provided to teachers. They truly care about their students in a way that can't be described or matched. The students are extremely lucky to have such caring adults in their corner.

Edmund A. Burns Elementary School
3750 Dorchester Rd, Charleston, SC  29405
Last modified Edmund A. Burns Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edmund A. Burns Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top