Charleston, SC

Oakland Elementary School 5

Posted January 21, 2015
We have been involved with this school for 3 years. My kids have excelled at this school because of the amazing teachers and administrators. This school has helped my kids fall in love with learning and be the best students they can be. Every teacher, assistant, or staff that I have come in contact with has been very kind and helpful. Our family is moving and I am really going to miss this amazing school!

Oakland Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2014
I like the teachers and princial at Oakland. However, this year the teachers seem to get carried away with the point system and forget that these are JUST kids. As an adult, I forget things all the time. My daughter forgot her fork. She then ate her lunch with her hands because they would take away her points. Also, the after school program was great at first but then the teacher had no tolerance for questions. It became a child care center instead of homework help center. Im glad this year is almost over.

Oakland Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2003
I feel that Oakland Elem is one of the best schools in Charleston County. The principal is a great one. Some of the teachers are there for a check, but others are there for the students. Overall Oakland would be my pick for elementary schools in Charleston.

Oakland Elementary School
2728 Arlington Dr, Charleston, SC  29414
Last modified Oakland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top