Posted September 10, 2013
its very good school, very nice manager and all the staff and the teachers are great.

Posted March 18, 2012
I was so sad when my child went on to 6th grade and had to leave Springfield behind. My child loved it there and the teachers....AWESOME! Everyone from administrative to the janitor were GREAT and seemed to care about each student and parent concerns! We love you Springfield!

Posted March 16, 2012
This is a great school with award winning teachers. It has good diversity and parental participation. We love it!

Posted July 13, 2011
i love this school. they were so good to my children. it saddened me when we had to relocate out of state. i would recommend this school to anyone. it was awesome, especially ms. lori, ms. anna, ms. dawn, and ms. teri for my son and ms mayo, ms. stone, ms. angie and ms. jones for my daughter. truly, springfield was a blessing to us.

Posted October 03, 2009
Springfield is still devoted to the neighborhood school mentality. All the kids know each other and no one is ever 'left behind'. The teachers all bend over backwards to help your children succeed.

Posted October 03, 2009
The focus of the school is not only educating the children, but caring for them too by giving them a safe environment surrounded by teachers and staff that truly care about them.

Posted October 03, 2009
Springfield Elementary is one of the last remaining neighborhood schools in it's section of Charleston County! The school strives for perfection and demands excellence from it's students. While the population of the school is changing, the standards and expectations of the school have not changed. The community has helped make Springfield the wonderful place that it is, and will continue to support the school as the years move forward.

Posted January 25, 2009
I am a parent whose child was in the class with the last minute teacher change. The communication of the change was poor. Could have been handled better. New teacher is great a chnage for the better I believe. My son had enjoyed kindergarden at springfield. He look forward to school everyday. The teacher is very encouraging to the students. She is very informative to the parents.We love being at Springfield.

Posted September 18, 2008
Very poor communication with parents. Received a letter today from a new teacher that she will be my daughter's new kindergarten teacher. There was no notice or explanation from the principal regarding this significant change. This is my first year to have a school age child and I am not impressed.

Posted May 14, 2008
It is very great school, my son love it very much! The teachers are wonderfull!

Springfield Elementary School
2741 Clover St, Charleston, SC  29414
Last modified Springfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top