Stono Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 11, 2013
I have been trying to get my child out of this school since the beginning of the school year. Last year I felt that the teachers and administration cared about my child and his progression and that we had formed a good working relationship. This year has changed my mind entirely. No interest in parental input. as well as a complete disregard for child's individual needs. Sink or swim. This is where and why those who struggle fall through the cracks. Oh, but they have great test scores... ever wonder why?

Posted July 14, 2012
My child attended the Child Development program at Stono Park and we absolutely loved it! The teachers are incredibly caring and attentive to the needs of the children. The principal is highly involved, effective and approachable. This school is a little-known gem in West Ashley.

Stono Park Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2011
I have had my children in this school for a little over 5 years and I have to say the teachers are what makes this school amazing!

Posted May 30, 2007
My grandson participated in track and took violin lessons. Parental involvement is welcomed. My wife and I chaperoned field trips, took part in Career Day and visited unannounced on several occasions. His teachers and the principal cared that he learned and they cared about his character development. They let him know about their expectations, rewarded his accomplishments and disciplined (within school guidelines) when necessary. I highly recommend Stono Park.

Posted October 27, 2004
If I had a choice of elementary schools in SC, this would be the one. This school bends over backwards to help their students to excell and for parents to be involved 100% of the way. You couldn't ask for a better school for your children. The are not only there for the children they are there to help to parents to get the greatest potential out of the students.

Stono Park Elementary School
1699 Garden St, Charleston, SC  29407
Last modified Stono Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stono Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top