Bad
Good

Great school great staff and teachers you can tell they all work as a team to make the school great.

Teachers do as best of job as they can. Administration is over controlling and doesn't actually care about students doing their work to pass. Teachers are basically forced to give students passing grades even though many should be failing. The principal is extremely lazy and pawns all of his work off onto others. The Vice Principals are extremely negative and are not supportive of teachers.

C.e Williams is and exceptional school, honestly the best in the area. I've had so many amazing memories in that school. the staff are so friendly and new students are always welcomed. its the best place to make your fun childhood memories.

Ce willams is a good school! The teacher will stay after school to help your child if needed help and would stay in class on their lunch break to help a student if needed! Hey every school have their problem! But also c.e had lots of good clubs to choose from, also have cool fun dances , green zone celebrations and other cool things for your kids. As we say ohana means family and nobody gets left behind !

I am disgusted with the new school principal. He does not seem to want to handle situations himself he does try to pass them onto other staff. There is a serious bully issue here but the principal and staff brush it under the rug. Most of the students are disrespectful to the teachers. Teachers so worried about passing state tests, I was satisfied with the shool last year, but since this new principal has taken over things are going down hill quickly. The teachers are so awesome and go out of their way to help your child succeed. I would not recommend this school for any parent, I would recommend St. Andrews Middle school, the principal is excellent and the studnet are wonderful, along with the teachers and staff.

I attended C.E Williams Middle school in 6th grade and 7th grade and I can say that 7th grade was possibly the most agony filled mental torturous year of my life. And not because of home life it was because of my school life there. Apparently some students who are 7th grade teacher's pets are allowed to get away with cursing in math class. Discipline is not fairly enforced. The principal can't control the school and never has time to talk to students who really need her help. School secretaries in the office are extremely rude. Students who are continuously bullied are told to "just ignore it." I am intellectually talented in Creative writing and my 7th grade ELA teacher constantly patronized me making me feel belittled and had no interest in seeing any of my poetry or non fictional writing pieces. The music teacher is VERY nosy and childish. He tries to impress students by stooping to the level of childishly arguing with playful name calling witch is NOT what a teacher should be encouraging. Many teachers show no interest on helping students excel in learning. I hated this place. If you want a strong learning environment that cares about your child this is NOT the school for you.

This school has really gone down hill over the years. My youngest son attended C.E williams this year as a 6th grader this year in 2011-2012. Bullying is a huge problem at this school. However, my oldest son attended CEW in 2007-2008 and there was a strong principal who had everything more under control and my oldest son had no problems. This year, my child felt bullied and as though he was an outcast. My son came home one day telling me thatdrugs were being smoked in the bathroom and then a few weeks later he came home tellingme that he saw an8th grader in the bathroom asking him if he wanted some alcohol that was in a non see through bottle. My son also told me a lot that he would over hear teachers gossiping about other students, and when I would walk in the school I would feel very unwelcome. But in the past I used to be very involved with school events and field trips. He was constantly bullied and I called the school many times and bullying was still occurring. The school nurse was very rude to me one day when I was taking in his ADHD medicine. His guidance counselor was very involved a little too involved actually. She was very persistent. I'm disappointed with this school.

C.E. Williams has magnificent students and fabulous parents who support the staff and curriculum, everyday!

Very good school, but there sevaral children causing trouble for the rest of the children, some parents are not taking the responsability toteach their kids how to be respectful towards the teachers and fellow classmates.

Last modified C. E. Williams Middle School For Creative & Scient is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.