Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

LOVE Harbor View. The principal, Lara Latto is an excellent leader and very approachable and sets the tone for a wonderful school environment. It's a very positive place to be. I have one child who excels in school and has been challenged all along and one child who struggles in school and the services provided to both children have been appropriate and helpful. Parent involvement is high at this school and has a great community feel. The building is new and very nice.

I have a 3rd grader who previously attended a small private school. It has been an adjustment both academically and structure wise. I could not have made a better choice. The school teacher, guidance counselor, nurse, and principal have all shown a great deal of support and together, my son has already come a long way. My only regret is that I wish I would have started him there sooner. I am very grateful to have him at Harbor View Elementary!

Harbor View Elementary is an exemplary school. The staff is very engaging and supportive to both students and parents. My grandson is flourishing there.

Both of my children have been here since kindergarten. We couldn't imagine ourselves anywhere else.

Both of my children attend this school and they are both excelling! This is a top notch school with a top notch faculty. The principal is outstanding! My children are both challenged and engaged. The parental support is incredible.

I am very pleased with Harborview Elementary. In Kindergarten, my son was reading at the 2nd grade level. They are strong on academics and foster and excellent environment for learning.

It has been a wonderful place for my child to grow academically and emotionally.

It is not only a great school for my child but we also consider it our family. I have a great connection with all the staff and i feel very welcomed there. I also feel my children are getting a wonderful education and making great memories.

A wonderful school! The teachers that my son had were the best. Sadly, we moved from the state and had to leave HVE. It is hard to settle for any other school, now that our expectations are so high.

Last modified Harbor View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.