Charleston, SC
Before care: Yes

Posted September 27, 2013
I have a 3rd grader who previously attended a small private school. It has been an adjustment both academically and structure wise. I could not have made a better choice. The school teacher, guidance counselor, nurse, and principal have all shown a great deal of support and together, my son has already come a long way. My only regret is that I wish I would have started him there sooner. I am very grateful to have him at Harbor View Elementary!

Posted September 27, 2013
Harbor View Elementary is an exemplary school. The staff is very engaging and supportive to both students and parents. My grandson is flourishing there.

Posted December 17, 2012
Both of my children have been here since kindergarten. We couldn't imagine ourselves anywhere else.

Posted December 14, 2012
Both of my children attend this school and they are both excelling! This is a top notch school with a top notch faculty. The principal is outstanding! My children are both challenged and engaged. The parental support is incredible.

Posted February 22, 2012
I am very pleased with Harborview Elementary. In Kindergarten, my son was reading at the 2nd grade level. They are strong on academics and foster and excellent environment for learning.

Posted October 03, 2009
It has been a wonderful place for my child to grow academically and emotionally.

Posted September 17, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
It is not only a great school for my child but we also consider it our family. I have a great connection with all the staff and i feel very welcomed there. I also feel my children are getting a wonderful education and making great memories.

Posted August 16, 2009
A wonderful school! The teachers that my son had were the best. Sadly, we moved from the state and had to leave HVE. It is hard to settle for any other school, now that our expectations are so high.

Harbor View Elementary School 2

Posted June 03, 2009

Harbor View Elementary School
1576 Harbor View Rd, Charleston, SC  29412
Last modified Harbor View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harbor View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top