Charleston, SC

Ashley River Creative Arts 4

Posted October 15, 2014
So far I'm liking the program. The entire office staff is rude including the vice principal. It's not a very pleasant experience having to visit. My child's teacher is really nice, so I'm glad about that.

Posted April 29, 2014
Great school!!!! I'm a grandmother out of town and it is great to see the calendars and be informed of the school activities. Thank you!!!

Posted August 22, 2013
Attended the kindergarten graduation and enjoyed the event. It was great to visit the school my grandchild attends. Love the website which keeps me informed of all the activities and news regarding the school. Great School!!!!

Posted August 01, 2013
My school is Ashley river creative arts it was the best school ever even though I'm moving on to a new school. But I loved that school they provide extracarricular activities to help you connect with the arts. It is an artistic public school where you are allowed to shine through your talent you can definitely learn something new there I assure you because they have field trips like Barrier Islamd and a trip to WASHINGTON DC! I'm sure everybody who gets enrolled there will surely love it I'm heading on to 6th grade but I cried when I left because I miss ARCAE so much (Ashley river creative arts) I miss my elementary school and I'm pretty sure everyone else would too!

Posted April 19, 2010
The school is wonderful. The arts portion allows for so many extras, ballet, drams, Suzuki violin, etc. But they're also great academically. RECOMMEND--not your average 'public' school.

Posted October 03, 2009
Ashley River provides every child with the challenges and opportunities to shine that they need to begin a life-long love of learning and human expression. It is rare to see such an enthusiastic and dedicated staff in a public school; such cooperation between students teachers staff and parents. I applaud loudly all the hard work, endless fundraising and scrambling the school family does to provide the students with a world class program at this South Carolina public school. Please help this project continue in this time of falling grant figures and limited personal funds. Setting an example of a community owned program that reaches these heights is so important to Charleston.

Posted October 03, 2009
This is an amazing school that's living proof that an arts centered education produces amazing results!

Posted September 16, 2009
Ashley River Creative Arts has the greatest teachers who love and care about their students in an exciting enviornment.

Posted September 16, 2009
It is the most creative school ever. The teachers are so friendly too.

Posted December 03, 2008

Ashley River Creative Arts
1871 Wallace School Rd, Charleston, SC  29407
Last modified Ashley River Creative Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ashley River Creative Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top