Posted January 06, 2012
My husband and I have four children at MVCA & Daycare, and they have been there for one year how (Infants, Two's/Three's, 4K/5K, and 1st Grade). The 5K teacher is phenomenal, and the other staff are great too. We love that the campus is well taken care of and although it is located on Highway 1, it is a good distance from the road and we feel our children are very safe. The doors are coded which restricts outside entry as well. The curriculum is challenging and the environment loving and nurturing. We plan to keep our children at MVCA as long as we can and would recommend this school to other parents who want peace of mind while they are at work.

Posted September 02, 2011
My son has been attending the academy since he was 3 years old. We were on the waiting list for 18 months but it was worth the wait. He is now in 1st grade and has learned so much. He is currently reading on a 2.6 grade level and it's only the beginning of the school year! I love the christian environment and the small class size. I only wish the academics were up to a least 8th grade. :( I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is searching for an excellent place of learning.

Posted June 23, 2010
I've had 3 children in this daycare and academy. My oldest was in pre-school before the academy opened. My middle child was in the school, and youngest is currently in daycare. My middle child was in those classes that ranked in the top ten in the state. We attribute his great success to the excellent education he has received from birth (as much as can be done in preschool) through grade school.

Midland Valley Christian Academy 3

Posted January 13, 2010
I really liked this preschool. My girls attended for 3 months. Within the first month my 3 yr old was finally fully potty trained and they were working on potty training my 2 yr old. They would come home singing new songs and prayers. I had to take them out because they weren't use to that type of environment, they caught every illness possible.

Posted August 19, 2009
This school is just the best. The school environment is so nuturing and the academics are top notch. My children have been so happy here. All the kids receive top scores on their standardized test. It's the best school by far in this area.

Posted December 29, 2008

Posted August 13, 2008
My children are so happy here, and so well educated. The faculty members love teaching and love kids. The curriculum is outstanding, and their test scores place them in the top 7 private schools in the state! We are so happy with MVCA. We wouldn't be anywhere else!

Posted August 08, 2008
I could not ask for a better learning environment, curriculum, or staff!!

Midland Valley Christian Academy
Po Box 645, Clearwater, SC  29822
Last modified Midland Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Midland Valley Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top