Clearwater Elementary School 2

Posted December 18, 2013
I have had nothing but issues with this school from day one. My child has a learning issue and disability and I don't think this school wants to take time with children who have issues they just want them to take medicine.

Clearwater Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2011
I am very impressed with the way the children are looked after. I am a grandparent who lives outside of South Carolina. I have had the wonderful opportunity to visit on several occasions. My granddaughter seems quite happy with her daily routine & is very interested in reading & participating in activities. All of my questions have been answered in a very matter of fact & caring manner. Thanks!

Clearwater Elementary School 5

Posted October 15, 2008
Careing teachers, Wonderful administration Students are taught to be great citizens Great art department

Clearwater Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2004
This school was once the best in area 3. Things have changed. The concern for children has vanished. Wish I had moved my children sooner, but I'm not a quitter and tried to believe things would brighten up. I hope I have not waited too long to move my youngest child. I don't want him to hate school.

Clearwater Elementary School
4552 Augusta Rd, Clearwater, SC  29822
Last modified Clearwater Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clearwater Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top