Bad
Good

I think that the curicilum is great and my daughters teacher is very involved always answers my requests and questions. I would like to be a more active part in her school. My sons teacher is a bit different she seemed a little disorganized ,until we spoke and things are to get better. There are plenty of school activity's my children are going to be attending a summer camp June 8th until Aug 14th this way they wont be board. I also like the fact that they will be around other children my son could use some of what a summer camp offers (social skills) are important. The Principal and office staff are very polite. The Nurse is very nice. I myself think that sure their always room for improvement but it's a great school.

I love for my son Kenneth to be at Clearwater he says he loves having Mrs. Shultz. and Mr. Mikinney.and he has work a lot this year. I'm dissipointed in the school year ending though.

I have had nothing but issues with this school from day one. My child has a learning issue and disability and I don't think this school wants to take time with children who have issues they just want them to take medicine.

I am very impressed with the way the children are looked after. I am a grandparent who lives outside of South Carolina. I have had the wonderful opportunity to visit on several occasions. My granddaughter seems quite happy with her daily routine & is very interested in reading & participating in activities. All of my questions have been answered in a very matter of fact & caring manner. Thanks!

Careing teachers, Wonderful administration Students are taught to be great citizens Great art department

Last modified Clearwater Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.