Bethel Elementary School 2

Posted July 30, 2013
I find this quite interesting. I wrote a review for this school at the end of the 2012-2013 school year, but I returned to look at the reviews, and noticed that not only MY review, but all the other negative reviews for this school have been removed. I feel that this school could use some work. We dealt with a teacher who had no business teaching. She had no patience with children, singled my child out (I was told this by other parents), and was more concerned with coloring technique than actual academics. (2nd grade) We moved at the end of the school year, and my child had been on the A/B honor roll all year, as well as thriving socially. When we came to Bethel, his grades as well as self esteem suffered. I can only hope that the problems we had were because we came so late in the year. I'm not saying the entire school is terrible, but it was not a good first impression. I am hoping that the upcoming school year will prove that Bethel is worthy of such a high rating.

Posted May 04, 2013
Welcoming, Warm & Award-Winning is Bethel in a nutshell. After being at 5 schools in 3 cities over 4 yrs, we couldn t be happier with our location & school assignment! From the parent-painted murals that adorn the walls to the warm welcome you receive in the Office, Bethel feels like a 2nd home & a place where your children will be surrounded by caring individuals, be they faculty, volunteers or students. This school feels like extended family, which is wonderful for anyone, but especially for those who have relocated w/o any family around! About test scores & technological advances, Bethel is THE place to be. Bethel takes education seriously & it shows in its award winning teachers & clubs, & technology (iPads/iPods/etc.). Students continue to achieve high test scores which is testament to great teaching! Bethel is also special b/c of its long history & small size! You can rest assured that your child won t be some nameless face in the crowd. At Bethel each child is known, valued, and nurtured! Bethel s inclusive-style PTO should also be mentioned! All are welcome to participate! The bottom line is that Bethel is an awesome elementary school & that we could not be happier!

Bethel Elementary School 4

Posted December 15, 2011
Ever notice that everyone rates their own school "excellent?" Just like people assessing their own driving ability. To me there are only a handful of "Excellent" schools in any given state. That stated, we chose to live in this area because of the schools and have not been disappointed. Academically, Bethel Elementary is strong especially for a public school that has a range of abilities in their students. However, what makes this school great from my experience with three other elementary schools (we moved a lot) is the strong relationships the teachers and administrators have with the children and parents. If you and your child want to remain anonymous and "fly under the radar" this is the wrong school for you. If you think personal attention from just about everyone at the school is good for your child's development, than that is Bethel's greatest strength. Both of my children love it.

Posted October 05, 2008

Bethel Elementary School 0

Posted June 01, 2008
As an active parent at Bethel Elementary, I rate it a 10! It's a great school with great teachers!

Posted April 19, 2004
This school is great. The teachers and the staff are the best around. I am so happy with everyone at this school.

Bethel Elementary School
6000 Hwy 55 East, Clover, SC  29710
Last modified Bethel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top