Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Kinard has a wonderful small-town atmosphere with BIG goals and expectations! Kinard faculty and staff is by-far the most dedicated group of individuals I have ever encountered. Each child is a priority at Kinard!!

Kinard is a Great School! Mrs. Weathers, the Principal is the back bone of the entire school, she is high energy, caring and I think she can name each student - Under her leadership the teachers & staff are very involved and enthusiastic. I could not be more proud that my son and I are a part of the Kinard family. Yes, I feel it is like a extension of our family that is how I feel every time I am there. That's is pretty amazing -

Amount of homework: Disagree

When my child was in K at Kinard I felt it was too much homework. These small kids need more help adjusting to the new schedule than they do reviewing the alphabet.

Kinard Elementary is a good school. I would say great but my kid has had one bad teacher and I believe the schools PTO/ Fundraising needs ALOT of rethinking and a breath of fresh air in order to better support the school and the teachers. Our one bad teacher has not taught my kid one thin this year and struggles at not only connecting with the students in her class but really misses the mark with communicating with the parents! The principal here however is Amazing and remembers each child's name which is really special! Overall the school is good but there is ALOT of room for improvement!! First step rethink the fundraising activities your PTO encourages, remove the fast food nights, replace them with fun family events like fun runs and jump rope marathons or things which are promoting healthy living styles. A booster club would better suite the type of community which this school draws from and encourage sports and fun activities while involving the local community! Better ways to support the teachers and school staff than a McDonalds night....

The staff really cares about the students. This school is the best! We couldn't be happier.

Develops character: Strongly agree

At Kinard, the 7 daily habits are instilled in each student not only through words, but also through actions.

We became a Kinard family 2 and a half years ago when our middle son started kindergarten. We have had the best experience at Kinard. All of the teachers and staff are so friendly and welcoming. We love that the school regularly has events and activities to keep parents and families involved with their students. We truly can tell that the entire staff at Kinard is invested in each child. There aren't words to describe how much we love Kinard. Mrs. Weathers is the best principal. She is always happy to see each student and calls them each by name. At Kinard, you're treated more like family than any other school we've ever attended.

Pulled my children from this school. Don't be fooled by the fake cheerfulness. A lot of lies and deceit!

Kinard Elementary School is the most amazing school. The staff is top notch in teaching and personality. Both the principle and vice principle are incredible with each and every student. They have a personal relationship with all of the wonderful kids. There ILead program is amazing and their overall scores are top of the charts. We are very lucky to have our son be a part of this incredible school family. We moved here with the expectation that a small town would not have great schools... WE Were Wrong ! This school is the best our Children have ever attended and we will stay in this area because the schools and people are so wonderful... Kinard Elementary is AMAZING !

I am very fortunate to teach with an amazing staff at Kinard. Each child at Kinard has an opportunity to be a leader because our staff implements the 7 Habits. Students can find their leadership roles in the classroom, school clubs, after school activities, or apply for leadership roles. One of the best ways students and teachers keep in check is by keeping student leadership data notebooks. Students and teachers set academic goals as well as personal goals together. It is a great tool for planning, showing achievement, setting the bar higher for future goals, and learning how responsibility and accountability go hand and hand.

Last modified Kinard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.