Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

Posted December 16, 2015
Kinard is a Great School! Mrs. Weathers, the Principal is the back bone of the entire school, she is high energy, caring and I think she can name each student - Under her leadership the teachers & staff are very involved and enthusiastic. I could not be more proud that my son and I are a part of the Kinard family. Yes, I feel it is like a extension of our family that is how I feel every time I am there. That's is pretty amazing -

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 14, 2015
Principal Weathers is amazing she really knows the kids and the families! Most of her staff shares her enthusiasm.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted December 14, 2015
When my child was in K at Kinard I felt it was too much homework. These small kids need more help adjusting to the new schedule than they do reviewing the alphabet.

Kinard Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2015
Kinard Elementary is a good school. I would say great but my kid has had one bad teacher and I believe the schools PTO/ Fundraising needs ALOT of rethinking and a breath of fresh air in order to better support the school and the teachers. Our one bad teacher has not taught my kid one thin this year and struggles at not only connecting with the students in her class but really misses the mark with communicating with the parents! The principal here however is Amazing and remembers each child's name which is really special! Overall the school is good but there is ALOT of room for improvement!! First step rethink the fundraising activities your PTO encourages, remove the fast food nights, replace them with fun family events like fun runs and jump rope marathons or things which are promoting healthy living styles. A booster club would better suite the type of community which this school draws from and encourage sports and fun activities while involving the local community! Better ways to support the teachers and school staff than a McDonalds night....

Posted December 12, 2015
The staff really cares about the students. This school is the best! We couldn't be happier.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 12, 2015
Mrs. Weathers, thank you for being such a fantastic principal and person. It is evident daily how much you care for each and every student, staff member, and family. You are a shining example of what makes Kinard a terrific school.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 12, 2015
At Kinard, the 7 daily habits are instilled in each student not only through words, but also through actions.

Posted December 12, 2015
We became a Kinard family 2 and a half years ago when our middle son started kindergarten. We have had the best experience at Kinard. All of the teachers and staff are so friendly and welcoming. We love that the school regularly has events and activities to keep parents and families involved with their students. We truly can tell that the entire staff at Kinard is invested in each child. There aren't words to describe how much we love Kinard. Mrs. Weathers is the best principal. She is always happy to see each student and calls them each by name. At Kinard, you're treated more like family than any other school we've ever attended.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 09, 2015
I am so thankful to work for the best administrative team ever. Mrs. Weathers is such an inspiration and always has a positive "can do" attitude about everything. Our students and staff are lucky to be at such a wonderful school. Thank you for what you bring to Kinard each and every day!

Kinard Elementary School 1

Posted September 04, 2015
Pulled my children from this school. Don't be fooled by the fake cheerfulness. A lot of lies and deceit!

201 Pressly St, Clover, SC  29710
Last modified Kinard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kinard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top