PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

It has been such a blessing to have our children at Ben Lippen for the last ten years. Not only have they received a wonderful education, but they also have had the opportunity to grow up in a Christian community where they are loved and discipled. We love the family-centered environment and are thankful for the role Ben Lippen plays in our children's lives.

We are in our fifth year at Ben Lippen and can say with full confidence that we wouldn't choose any other school in Columbia for our girls. We absolutely love the teachers and staff. We love the fellowship and community we have with other like minded parents. But most importantly, we love that the Word of God is woven throughout every aspect of their education.

Enrolling our children in Ben Lippen School has proven to be one of the single best decisions we have made as their parents. The "family-like" community coupled with strong administration and teachers, who love on our children, along with strong educational instruction inside the classroom has brought more value to our children and our family than we could have ever envisioned. Ben Lippen is a community, a family, an education, a school unlike any other!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is challenging and effective but is not given to the extent that it overshadows home life and weekend activities.

Our third child is now in the high school at Ben Lippen. We have been a part of the school community for 14 years . We count it as one of the greatest blessings of our lives. I would say that one of the unique benefits of this truly Christian school is that the teachers approach their work as a ministry. They pour into their students in a way that makes the students feel loved, encouraged and challenged. My two older children were wonderfully successful in college and still hold dear their memories of the years at BL. You simply cannot underestimate the value of the scripture memorization starting in 4K. We are very grateful for BenLippen and the privilege of being a part of this special community!

Ben Lippen is a wonderful school! I know my children are being taught by amazing teachers. They are receiving a top-notch education and learning valuable skills like critical thinking, even in the elementary school! I have no doubt that my children are getting the best education in the Midlands!

I love Ben Lippen and feel blessed that I have the opportunity attend. The teachers are engaging and disciple us daily. I feel like they truly care for me. If I ever need help they are willing to take the extra step and work with me before or after school. It's a safe, and loving community for my whole family!

Ben Lippen is a wonderful Christian school.

Ben Lippen is a Christ-centered school with high academics. Our family is very pleased with the education. In addition to the challenging curriculum, we love how the faculty and staff pour biblical truth into our children. They pray for, and pray with the students on a daily basis. They also have a strong athletics program and fine arts program. With 99% college acceptance rate, 2016 SAT scores averaging 1390 (in the top quartile) and 20% of the 2016 seniors receiving the Palmetto Fellow, they ARE preparing the students. Last year a National Merit Finalist who is now attending Dartmouth attended Ben Lippen from kindergarten to 12th grade. I highly recommend Ben Lippen!

I was a student there, and have since transferred. With limited characters, I cannot describe to you the horrors of this school. You have to, essentially, be Southern royalty to excel here. Plus, for a "Christian" school, the people are rather judgemental and heartless.

Last modified Ben Lippen School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12