Columbia, SC

Posted September 07, 2012
Ben Lippen is a school with a long history for making life wonderful for missionary children. My tuition was the best investment my grandparents made for us five children. I enjoyed so much the strict study of English grammar and literature. One of my classmates is even an editor for a famous internet company. Another is a great treasurer for a leading distributor for musical instruments. Sports were fun enjoyed so much, although not at the time running their cross country course and working out in the gym as well as in polar bear soccer and varsity tennis. Scholar ships handed out to some children from Kenya during my time gave added to the already diverse student body. I would love if my children could also go there, however we are now residing in another town. Really glad to know SC is a school choice state allowing parents more latitude in their choices for a hope based education.

Posted December 16, 2009
This is a wonderful school that puts Christ first. The entire staff has helped to make a positive difference in my grandsons' life.

Ben Lippen School 2

Posted July 06, 2009

Ben Lippen School 1

Posted June 24, 2009
I agree with the grandparent who posted. The teachers are a delight. But there are too many family ties and too many children and grandchildren receiving free tuition. The Christian atmosphere was wonderful but my middle school student has transferred.

Ben Lippen School 0

Posted December 11, 2008
I am a grandparent who paid for 5 grandchildren to go to Ben Lippen. The teachers are exceptional. It was my concern that there were too many family ties among staff, board of directors, etc. to treat each child fairly. My two grands who have not left for college have transferred to another private school.

Ben Lippen School 2

Posted December 11, 2008

Ben Lippen School 1

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted June 28, 2007

Posted June 26, 2007
Our school has a pleasant Christian atmosphere and is a unique environment to study God's Word and the basic subjects. With about 20 students per class there is plenty of 1 on 1 with each of our committed teachers. They are devoted to quality and Biblical integration in their lessons. Parents play a pivotal part in the growth of our school. They schedule many of the schools events and are willing to help wherever they are needed. Many good changes have been made in the last year such as a new headmaster and head football coach. Our headmaster has made academic modifications such as the requirement of taking math all four years and allowing an early dismissal for sports practices. Our superior academics, building extracurricular program, and Christian tradition make this school the best pick for anyone.

Posted May 24, 2007
This is an amazing school, the teachers are so involved and they care. God is also in the picture, this is such a great enviroment!

Ben Lippen School