Columbia, SC

VV Reid School 0

Posted July 23, 2009
My child went to V.V. reid for 2 years and she will not be returning for the next school year. There was no PTO this year and my child have 25 kids in her class. Why pay $400 a mth for the same class size at a public school. And when I talk to administators they don't fix the problems that I had. Ex. my child had a bad teacher and they would not change her out of the class and this year '08-'09 school year they had 6 teachers leave.

Posted June 25, 2009
V.V.Reid School is a wonderful institution for my child. I have observed a tremendous improvement in his academics and feel the staff is extraordinary. The curriculum is fast past, however, if my child requires additional help, the teachers are there to put in the extra time required. I commend V.V. Reid for their maintaining the religious involvement of their students. Great job V.V. Reid School.

VV Reid School 1

Posted April 29, 2009
School is wonderful, I have a first grader at V.V. Reid and until now I have never had anyone tell me that I can't be involved in his life. The Staff there refuses a PTO and I dont like it

Posted December 03, 2007

Posted July 17, 2007
- a former student

VV Reid School 3

Posted January 11, 2007

Posted November 17, 2006

Posted August 08, 2005
V.V. Reid will be worth it's cost of tuition only if you want a child who is well rounded and knowledgeable on the Bible and African-American History as well as gaining a head start on reading, handwriting and mathics. V.V. Reid is a wonderful institution. onsite, Ballet, Piano, Chess, Tae-Kwon-Do, and Gymnastics are an added bonus. They have a wonderful and caring faculty, staff & administrators. The school is like a close knit family. Expect alot of parental participation and homework beginning in the 3 year old program.

Posted September 09, 2003