Ben Lippen Elementary School-St. Andrews Rd 5

Posted February 20, 2013
It doesnt matter if parents, unlces, aunts are related at Ben Lippen or if its free. All teachers and staff make sure that every child gets the same or better academics as well as Gods word. Yes they do give napkins and lunch if your child forgets there lunch. The teachers are speechless. I cant express how wonderful they are. They have helped my children grow into godly and smart children. My children are WANTING to read and write and do there work. They are excited and motivated to go beyond. Its worth it no matter the cost. I use to not think so but to be honest it is worth it. They are caring and friendly, the staff and teachers. They are for sure where God wants them. I am thankful.

Ben Lippen Elementary School-St. Andrews Rd 0

Posted March 31, 2009
We will be sending our children to Hammond next year. There are too many people related (teachers, principals, grandparents). Discipline seems to be a problem with its the child of an employee, etc. Also, it seems as if any grandparent on down work there, their children and grandchildren get to go free which is wrong. Napkins are not even provided at lunchtime.

Ben Lippen Elementary School-St. Andrews Rd 5

Posted March 24, 2009
If you can afford it, this is the best school for your child to learn and grow and not worry about bullying or hurtful kids. They teach them how to treat each other and the environment is great! My only problem is coming up with the tuition!

Ben Lippen Elementary School-St. Andrews Rd 0

Posted November 09, 2008
The teachers are the best and my children are learning and happy!

Ben Lippen Elementary School-St. Andrews Rd
6952 Saint Andrews Road, Columbia, SC  29212
Last modified Ben Lippen Elementary School-St. Andrews Rd is a Private school that serves grades 3-5
Ben Lippen Elementary School-St. Andrews Rd Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top