Bad
Good

The principal and teachers go above and beyond for their children. Learning is the top priority.

this is a wonderful school. I love the teachers and administration. my child also loves the school.

I absolutely love Pine Grove! My children are currently in 1st and 3rd grade, plus my niece and nephews attend the school, too. Our principal is extraordinarily involved. She is very hands-on and seems to know every child by name. Since Mrs. Ferguson has come to PG, everyone is full of panda pride. There are many programs and activities. The school welcomes parents and encourages us to be involved. It is truly a blessing to have my children attend PGES.

I like Pine Grove. My daughter started first grade at this school and I was very impressed. We moved from Lexington 2 district. I personally feel that Pine Grove is a great school because the teachers seems to care about their students and the parents. My daughter did an excellent job last year 2008-09 school year. I am looking forward to her having another great year 2009-10.

Last modified Pine Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.