Bad
Good

My daughter has been attending this school since she was in pre k and she is currently in the 2nd grade. She loves her teachers and she enjoys Reading and Math This is a fairly new school but overall I dont have that many complaints. It took time to get use to their schedule because they are not on the same schedule as all the other schools it is suppose to be all year round but it really does not seem that way. The pre k and Kindergarten teachers are amazing they really worked and taught my child a lot. 1st and 2nd grade are just Okay. The school is very clean. And as far as your child riding the bus to and from school they are the wors band I mean the worst. And the neighborhood is not the best either. My child will miss Forest Heights because of course she is leaving all of her friends and she has to start all over and make new ones but that is to be expected. I'm not sad to leave Forest Heights they have a lot of improving to do but I can say it is not the worst school ever. As I have read about some of these schools. I do see a lot of parents when it comes to supporting the kids I only see the Principal when there is something going on I hardly see him when I come up there

My children were so unhappy at their old school and so was I, now that they go to Forest heights they love reading and math. I love the results of their improved test scores!

This school is like any other school, not every parent will be happy. As far as I am concern My son is getting a good education. Forest Heights is one of the best schools on this side of town.

This school is not a great school or even a good school. There is alot of fighting and bad things going on in the school. I have even been told of money being stolen from the kids. PARENTS BEWARE!!! I plan to transfer my kids next year

Last modified Forest Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.