Posted October 12, 2013
This school has the best teachers that really care about the children and all the staff knows the children's names even though they are not their teachers. The atmosphere is always happy.

Posted July 17, 2013
Seven Oaks has the best staff ever. Each and every employee I have encountered puts the students first. There are many programs that are available to help students to be their best. The Reading Buddies are awesome!

Posted May 23, 2012
I love the attention to detail that the Principal, Staff and teacher's pay to each students needs! I have witnessed great teachers that truly care about the students and their education! I am proud to send my child to Seven Oaks and look forward to my younger child attending when she begins school.

Seven Oaks Elementary School 2

Posted February 09, 2012
Just a below average school. The school doesn't involve parents to make decisions regarding their kids. Gifted kids aren't provided resources.

Posted January 17, 2011
I think this a great school that really watches what each child needs. I love the principals and teachers and staff. Even the bus driver is involved with the children. I would highly recommend this school

Posted May 11, 2010
my son looks forward to going to school each day even though he hates waking up. His teacher Mrs Russell has kept his excitement going all year long and for a 6 year old that is incredible. The school is most interested in the child first, your childs wellbeing and health, education and overall capabilities to make him an overall well rounded person for later in life.

Posted April 09, 2010
I have had three children zoned for Seven Oaks Elementary school. Starting in 1998 and a son now in grade four. Teachers are caring, understanding, but with the idea that children learn when reprimanded. If my child forgets to do an assignment, something is taken away from him. He has blossomed into a responsible young man. Teaching acaddemics and consequences for actions, make a well rounded individual who can succeed in many different situations because of the diligent and dedicated teachers. We love Seven Oaks! Jerry and Debbie Coutant

Seven Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted March 01, 2009
My son is in third grade and has been attending SOES since kindergarten. Over the years, I have come to realize that this school focuses all its energy, attention, and resources to failing and below average students. My son is in the 'Academically Gifted Program' and it is a joke! He goes to the AGP class for two and a half hours, once a week! It is absolutely shameful. This school has absolutely no interest in gifted students, and has an equal lack of interest in attentive, caring parents who want to be involved in their children's education and school. I am praying that this will be my son's last year at SOES. I am doing everything within my power to get him to another school, as well as keep my younger son (who starts kindergarten in the fall) from having to go to SOES.

Posted May 03, 2008

Posted July 24, 2007
This is a great school where the teachers and staff truly care for the students. My child has been to one other school prior to this one. We prefer Seven Oaks!

Seven Oaks Elementary School
2800 Ashland Rd, Columbia, SC  29210
Last modified Seven Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seven Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top