Columbia, SC

Crossroads Middle School 2

Posted August 15, 2014
Not a good school. Lunch and teachers are the only upside. Don't like the atmosphere it's really bland.

Crossroads Middle School 2

Posted June 19, 2014
Due to the actions of a few teachers, we found this school to be an unfriendly learning environment for our child. There were a few wonderful teachers that helped our child get through the year however, certain other teachers should be evaluated for their teacher to student ethics. We raised our concerns but we feel there was no resolution. Our student learned a lot about 'difficult' personalities and strategies to deal with bullying. We are happy we 'survived' the school. We wish our experience had been more positive.

Crossroads Middle School 4

Posted June 06, 2013
My school year hear was really great. The teachers were nice and helpful, and so was the staff. The only problem I had was with the teams. Its separated me from a lot of my friends from last year, which crushed me. But, other than that, this school is pretty great.

Crossroads Middle School 1

Posted May 22, 2013
This school is horrible. The staff is so irresponsible. Stay away from it. If it's possible, I would rate as 0 star!!!

Posted April 30, 2013
My Granddaughter has been there this year and she loved it, The teacher's were good to her. The only thing I have a problem with is the backpack on her back is so heavy. Anyone that is graced with going to school here will love it....

Crossroads Middle School 1

Posted April 24, 2013
Crossroads Middle School is THE WORST!!! I agree with Ms. Bethel. VERY DISORGANIZED, TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION AMONG STAFF AND WITH PARENTS. The teachers(some of them/not all) have a lack of respect for the children; however, they demand respect. Some of he rules are unrealistic! By far the worst school in the district I've ever encountered. We've been in the school district for 6 years....it's the school....not the kids

Posted March 12, 2010
I'm a former student of CrossRoads and I have to say it- I loved that school! The people there were very friendly, and it was a nice, tranquil transition into real middle school. Everyone is given privliges that they have never head before, and you get to make new friends. Also, the classes there are very interesting and help you learn. There are also many activites to engage in after school- like orchestra and track intramurals.(of which I did both) I love this school- and it will always be one of my fond memories of my school days.

Posted January 03, 2010
I am a student at Crossroads and I love the school. As Ms. Bethel said, the school has the option for single gender classes which I am in. I love the concept of single gender and I have found that it helps me focas on schoolwork instead of other....distractions I guess you could say. Another thing Ms. Bethel mentioned was that classes seem to be smaller which I must say is not the truth. In fact, the average number of students in my regular classes(math, hla, science, and social studies), the averege number of students is 22. To me, thats a fairly good size. If you are considering this school, you would be wise to follow through with it. Another thing parents, the entire school is gated to protect your kids. Also there is security guard who moniters the school at all times. Overall I love the school.

Posted August 29, 2008

Crossroads Middle School 4

Posted August 01, 2008

Crossroads Middle School
6949 St Andrews Rd, Columbia, SC  29212
Last modified Crossroads Middle School is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crossroads Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top