Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

There were other teachers who were very effective, however, I cant call it effective if the teacher is unprofessional

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework was fine. I did not have a problem with academics. It was the principal, the teacher, and the strange nurse.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

THEY DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR STUDENTS. The principal Jess Hutchinson only takes the staff members and teachers side. This is unfair.

My son attended this school in the 6th grade (2014). The education curriculum was good, but the principal Jess Hutchinson do not listen to his students. He rather believed what a nurse would say. Believed it or not, the nurse would make recommendations that my son talk to guidance or even the social worker just because he had to go to the nurse office because he was not feeling well. The nurse was fully aware that my son had reflux. Let me remind you, I also had a problem where the nurse and one of my son's teacher (Bl.......d) They was actually talking about me in an email. The email got sent to me by mistake, and yes I comforted the teacher, and informed the Principal (Jess Hutchinson). Which did not do any good. The school was the worst professionalism I have ever experienced EVER.

I was a student at Crossroads and I loved it! The teachers were nice and funny and the classes taught you a lot. My favorite teachers I couldn't choose because they were all wonderful! My only problem is gym which was extremely tiring and hard but it was good for me since I was chubby. I would suggest if you had to go to a junior middle school, go to Crossroads.

Not a good school. Lunch and teachers are the only upside. Don't like the atmosphere it's really bland.

Due to the actions of a few teachers, we found this school to be an unfriendly learning environment for our child. There were a few wonderful teachers that helped our child get through the year however, certain other teachers should be evaluated for their teacher to student ethics. We raised our concerns but we feel there was no resolution. Our student learned a lot about 'difficult' personalities and strategies to deal with bullying. We are happy we 'survived' the school. We wish our experience had been more positive.

My school year hear was really great. The teachers were nice and helpful, and so was the staff. The only problem I had was with the teams. Its separated me from a lot of my friends from last year, which crushed me. But, other than that, this school is pretty great.

This school is horrible. The staff is so irresponsible. Stay away from it. If it's possible, I would rate as 0 star!!!

My Granddaughter has been there this year and she loved it, The teacher's were good to her. The only thing I have a problem with is the backpack on her back is so heavy. Anyone that is graced with going to school here will love it....

Last modified Crossroads Middle School is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.