Posted June 22, 2014
Awesome School! I have been researching the Irmo area and Nursery Road is a perfect place for my children to learn.

Posted May 24, 2010
NRES has excellent teachers, strong leadership, and a vigorous curriculum that challenges students. I'm so glad both my children attend NRES!

Posted March 05, 2009

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008
I believe this school is helping area students excel by enabling them to have technological resources readily available. Students are ready for the technologically-advanced world.

Posted January 30, 2008
I have two children at NRES. The front office ladies are a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgable. The my daughters third grade teacher is a blessing. The teachers at NRES are fantastic.

Posted November 29, 2007
Top notch school. Warm and welcoming.....

Posted November 29, 2007
The fourth grade teachers (of 2007) have really made this the best year ever. They love our children and go far beyond the requirements to teach and guide each child. They keep the classrooms safe and happy places for all to learn.

Posted June 10, 2007
Absolutely fantastic school! Thank you to NRES and all you do for the children. We've had a wonderful experience!

Posted April 04, 2007
I would just like to share that our family has had a wonderful experience with NRES.Both of our children started at NRES in Kindergarten. We have a 5th grader there now and our 6th grader that is at Crossroads. He went to CR very well prepared. The staff is always willing to help and listen. Thank you to NRES for giving our children the background they will need for success in education.

Nursery Road Elementary School
6706 Nursery Rd, Columbia, SC  29212
Last modified Nursery Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nursery Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top