Bad
Good

Awesome School! I have been researching the Irmo area and Nursery Road is a perfect place for my children to learn.

NRES has excellent teachers, strong leadership, and a vigorous curriculum that challenges students. I'm so glad both my children attend NRES!

I believe this school is helping area students excel by enabling them to have technological resources readily available. Students are ready for the technologically-advanced world.

I have two children at NRES. The front office ladies are a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgable. The my daughters third grade teacher is a blessing. The teachers at NRES are fantastic.

Top notch school. Warm and welcoming.....

The fourth grade teachers (of 2007) have really made this the best year ever. They love our children and go far beyond the requirements to teach and guide each child. They keep the classrooms safe and happy places for all to learn.

Absolutely fantastic school! Thank you to NRES and all you do for the children. We've had a wonderful experience!

I would just like to share that our family has had a wonderful experience with NRES.Both of our children started at NRES in Kindergarten. We have a 5th grader there now and our 6th grader that is at Crossroads. He went to CR very well prepared. The staff is always willing to help and listen. Thank you to NRES for giving our children the background they will need for success in education.

Wonderful school! We have 3 children at Nursery Road. We have been very pleased with the level of education we have received over the past four years. Our teachers have not only been loving and caring people, but also excellent educators. We have been quite impressed with their education and the creative manner in which they teach. My son had a difficult time learning to read so he was quickly placed in a reading program taught by awesome teachers who helped raise his confidence through an incentive program that worked so well. Our teachers constantly show how dedicated they are to their classes. The school administration is available and attentive. My children and many of their friends walk home and feel quite safe. We also feel that the high parental involvement has helped make Nursery Road so successful. There are so many great things we could say about this school.

Last modified Nursery Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.