Annie Burnside Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2014
I absolutely love my school and I am so grateful to be an employee there. I did read a negative review of my school, but my only response is for people to come to see what we ate about. On each and every hallway, there is creativity and beautiful bulletin boards. We have teachers here that care about these kids and all of them are not inner city. Some teachers, like myself, go even a step further to teach afterschool and make sure certain students are improving on their test scores. We also have an amazing principal who strives for excellence and taught me so much while working at Burnside. Unfortunately, I will be moving to Texas soon, but I will allow anyone to talk bad about my school that gave me an opportunity to blossom into a better educator. Thank you so much, Annie Burnside Elementary! I will take my experiences here everywhere I may go in life.

Annie Burnside Elementary School 1

Posted October 12, 2012
This school only received a 2 out of 10 rating. The population is inner city children who are street wise. Burnside is not a good fit for any child that is not from the inner city . There is a tremendous amount of disciple problems at this school. The tough inner city environment fosters and encounters disciple problems. The office staff is rude and even some of the teachers are not on board. Some teachers do indeed care, especially the lower grades but as the grades progress there is a great deal of apathy among the teachers. It would be very beneficial and to the best interest of the parent and child to explore other schools in the area, charter schools and private schools in the area, rather than to send your child to Burnside Elementary School.

Annie Burnside Elementary School 1

Posted September 04, 2008

Annie Burnside Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2004
- a former student

Annie Burnside Elementary School
7300 Patterson Rd, Columbia, SC  29209
Last modified Annie Burnside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Annie Burnside Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top