Bad
Good

We love AC Moore! Such a diverse student body, wonderful teachers, and excellent opportunities for all students in the arts!

My children have attended this school for 3 years. We have had nothing but issues with this school. It's quite a shame when the teaching professors at the University of South Carolina even speak badly about this school. Teachers here treat you like an outsider if you are not one of their gossiping friends. They are very two-face with different parents. The principal does not lead this school. The only thing that is a plus about this school is the arts program.

I have my duaghter studying here in 1st grade. This is a small but good school. Teachers are always helpful and mostly listen to the parents regarding any issues with the child. However I didn't like the biasing during the placement of children for a particular teacher that parents want. I thought that the placement procedure should be free of any preferences, but sadly it is not. The kids should be equally distributed based on their abilities, socio-economic background etc.Overall I like it.

I have enjoyed my daughter being at AC Moore. She has been given great opportunities to explore various arts including dance, drama, chorus and visual arts. I am also excited about the fact that my daughter has such a diverse group of friends who share unique cultural experiences with each other. My daugher loves the school and so do we!

My child is starting this school for the first time this year and is also the first year for public school. I was anxious about the transition from not only montessori but also last year school from home/virtual school. I am for the most part satisfied. Some things, however, I would like to point out to improve upon. I would like to be part of the solution. School needs a handbook for the children and parents who are new to Richland One to get accustomed to traditional learning, what the dress code is, and general rules that surprising can be very different from other learning institutions. My childs teacher does not always let my child know why they are being punished. Sometimes when accountability is in question, the teachers come down on the child. I do not agree with this at all. Teachers should take responsibility. In general I am satisfied.

This is a wonderful, truly diverse, small school --kids from 14 different countries!There is a big emphasis on the arts with after school opportunities and an amazing chorus. I have been very happy with the education my children have received.

I have my daughter enrolled in the 5 th grade and I find that both the supporting teacher of the ESL programme and the teachers are very cooperative and give you a lot of feedback as my daughter is proceeding as well as support. If one parent wants to be involved in the calss activities the level of involvement is good. I am satisfied of the general teacher quality, availability and also of the class as my daughter is satisfied to be there. At the beginning I was a little anxious as the school had not a very well known reputation compared to others, but the feedback of my personal experience is good.

Last modified A. C. Moore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.