Bad
Good

I dont even understand on what grounds and abilities that the district officials have appointed the new principal . It lloks like the secretary runs the school. The dictatorship and lack of knowledge of the principal is changing the environment of the school . Its not fun any more to go to school either for a student or a teacher .

I graduated from this school way back in 1978. And after reading through some of these post, I just smile and shake my head. From the sound of things not much has changed after all these years. I couldn't wait to get out of there. You had to be able to fight and defend yourself on a daily basis, just to be able to go to school and hopefully, hopefully get an education. You always had to have your guard up, and...oh well, just nevermind. And they have the nerve to call it a school? It was more like a combat zone. Thank God I moved away from the area and none of my children had to go there!

I recently graduated from Eau Claire High School on May 28, 2009! I currently attend Tuskegee University! Eau Claire High School is the greatest, I am a proud alumni and I encourage anyone to attend this excellent school! Yes, you hear bad things about EC but its what you do that matters! Eau Claire is just a building, its the students, teachers, parents, friends, etc. who makes the community as wonderful as it is! So I love Eau Claire which have prepared me for my college days at Tuskegee University!

Eau Claire is just like any other school. They have about 15 to 20 kids who just do not want to be there and cause trouble from day one. While I was teaching there, the administration did a great job dealing with these kids and made changes to make Eau Claire a better school. The State Newspaper seems to have an inside line to what takes place at this school. They only report on the school when something negative takes place. If Eau Claire has a fight between just two students the newspaper reports it. Other schools have problems but you never read about them in the paper like you do about Eau Claire. This school is making changes every year in hopes of improving test scores. Parent involvement is turning around for the better and Eau Claire's future looks bright. I enjoyed teaching there.

Yes my two children are currently attending Eau Claire High School. ECHS is a wonderful school, its ashame that the media only wants to put the negative news out on blast.The news never come to see how hard the students work in class, how many students has become and honor roll student at ECHS nor how the teachers are preparing the students for success.Compared to the past couple of years ECHS has made an outstanding rise in the test scores since the year 2004 and last years 2006 Eau Claire graduates set a record for the highest SAT scores since Eau Claire has been built which is wonderful and the news didnt put that in the media.

I know that everybody expects Eau Claire to be a terrible school for any of their children, but my 2 years there so far have helped me become aware of the community and what we all must do to make it a better place for future children to learn.

Last modified Eau Claire High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.