Columbia, SC

Heyward Gibbes Middle School 5

Posted December 18, 2008
Gibbes Middle School is the best. I fun everybody over there is hard working and trying their best to make Gibbes Middle School and fun environment.

Heyward Gibbes Middle School 3

Posted February 05, 2006
Yes I am a current student a GMS.I am so glad i went to Gibbes. I feel i am well prepared to go to high school. Even though i was supposed to be in the first graduating class, it's o.k. I can't say this school year was the best but you can believe next year it will be!

Heyward Gibbes Middle School
500 Summerlea Dr, Columbia, SC  29203
Last modified Heyward Gibbes Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heyward Gibbes Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top