Columbia, SC

E.E. Taylor Elementary School 5

Posted March 10, 2015
E. E. Taylor is a wonderful school, with loving and supportive teachers and an awesome principal!

E.E. Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted December 22, 2004
My husband and I are very unhappy with this school. The teaching staff seems a bit preoccupied with other issues than the ones concerning our children. I strongly belive from my experience with this school, that they are not an institution of learning but a glorified daycare center. Communication between the parent and teacher needs much improvement. I would suggest to anyone who has their child in this school to take them out immediately.

E.E. Taylor Elementary School
200 McRae St, Columbia, SC  29203
Last modified E.E. Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E.E. Taylor Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top