Posted April 20, 2011
My grandson attends Rosewood elementary school. During the month of March they did the "Pennies for Peace". Anyway my co-workers help him out. I' curious how many pennies did they raise?

Posted October 02, 2008

Rosewood Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2008
My son has attended Rosewood for two years and the experience has been great. He is continually challenged to improve and is reading well above his grade level.

Rosewood Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2007
I have 2 sons at Rosewood and our entire family has enjoyed all aspects of the school! Keep up the great work!!

Posted January 09, 2007
My children have been at Rosewwod for 2 years now. We are very pleased with the entire school and staff. My children just adore their teachers and of course, Dr. Wachter. They truly love going to school everyday. It has been one of our best decisions moving them to Rosewood. I am rating it #1 Thanks, A pleased parent!

Posted May 19, 2004
I attended Rosewood Elementary School through the 5th grade. It was a wonderful school then, and it still is. As a matter of fact, I have three of my own children there now. I have been very impressed with the education that my children have received thus far. I am especially excited about the motivational challenges that are set before my children. When their teachers see that they are prepared to advance to another level, they do not restrict them. They always encourage advancement. They allow each child to excel based on their ability. At the same token, when a student is in need of extra assistance, they have never hesitated to give them the attention and nurturing they deserve. Hats off to Rosewood for a job well done! Keep up the good work!

Rosewood Elementary School
3300 Rosewood Dr, Columbia, SC  29205
Last modified Rosewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.