Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They care. They care a great deal and it shows. Thank you all very much. I feel very safe knowing that my child is getting the education that he deserves.

My grandson attends Rosewood elementary school. During the month of March they did the "Pennies for Peace". Anyway my co-workers help him out. I' curious how many pennies did they raise?

My son has attended Rosewood for two years and the experience has been great. He is continually challenged to improve and is reading well above his grade level.

I have 2 sons at Rosewood and our entire family has enjoyed all aspects of the school! Keep up the great work!!

My children have been at Rosewwod for 2 years now. We are very pleased with the entire school and staff. My children just adore their teachers and of course, Dr. Wachter. They truly love going to school everyday. It has been one of our best decisions moving them to Rosewood. I am rating it #1 Thanks, A pleased parent!

Last modified Rosewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.