Bad
Good

I was an 8th grade student at this school. For the 2013-2014 school year. I had attended the school for 3 years. This school has a bad environment of students. Believe it or not while I was here students got caught smoking weed in the bathroom. Many fights often breakout. The material students are learning is alright. Some of the teachers could use better teaching techniques though. Many of the students in my math class were failing due to how my teacher was teaching. This School is basically a mini high-school.

Horrible! Stay away. Teachers yell and demean kids regularly. Staff offers lip service only, very hard to work with admin. Poor teaching goes addressed. Another reason why SC is so low academically. Pulling my children out!

Very poor after school programs. Says it is enrichment but it is baby sitting at best. Poor quality of teachers; many not certified properly. Poor response to bullying. Find another school!

So far so good, My son is in the MID class, he likes the school. However I saw what the other comment was and totally agreed with it. Due to I have seen kids act like animals and girls act like its a fashion show with tight clothes and lots and lots of cosmetics on their face. Adults doesn't say much do to their jobs at risk when they do. Like I said as long as they don't bully my son, so far so good far now.

My daughter has had a very difficult time at this school. It is an open campus, so almost anyone can come in at any time, even though they are supposed to register at the office. The students' behavior is out of control, and the teachers have a difficult time controlling the classroom. My daughter's math teacher cried in class a few times through the year because the students were acting like a bunch of animals. My daughter had three different science teachers in one year. Fights occur daily. I do not recommend this school.

I got el wright and it gives you so many opportunities such as beta club, student council, principal's council, Duke TIP, LAW, AVID, PACE, and very good athletic teams. It is a very good school with great teachers. Boo dent!!!

my daughter is a student at el wright an has been for the last 2 and 1/2years. she has several disabilitys that require comunication understanding, and patiences from all who are involved in her learning. I am proud to say that is exactly what i recieved at el wright from everyone from the principal down to the school caffateria workers and I am well pleased with all of them thank you el wright for being there for my daughter and our family

Last modified E. L. Wright Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.