Columbia, SC
Students enrolled: 2,128

Posted May 08, 2014
Best school in the state as far as I am concerned. My last two children graduated from SV and I could not be more pleased with their education.

Posted April 24, 2013
The behavior of the Spring Valley parents was appaling during the recent High School rezoning during which they hijacked the process and secured an unequal advantage for themselves at the expense of others.

Posted October 30, 2012
Spring Valley is a place that I will fondly remember for the rest of my life. The teachers and staff are incredible people and I could not have been more prepared for college or for adulthood. Being a student at SVHS taught me how to be responsible for myself and my actions, how to work hard and how to earn success. In comparison to Spring Valley, looking at the educations that teenagers I know are receiving from other schools in the area is appalling. SVHS is one of the best educations any child can get anywhere in the country.

Posted December 27, 2011
There is a reason why everyone wants to send their children to Spring Valley. High academic standards, excellent teachers, great principal,involved parents, and happy and productive students.

Posted September 15, 2010
I have had two children graduate from Spring Valley. Great principal and leadership team. Teachers are well prepared and outstanding. I would not have sent my children to any other high school.

Spring Valley High School 4

Posted January 04, 2010

Spring Valley High School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
Spring Valley High School has always been a great school for academics. They have always had an awesome band with exceptional band directors.

Spring Valley High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
My kids school has great programs, and a high level of adademic excellence.

Posted September 14, 2009
i'm a freshman at spring valley but i know im going to have a great four years here:) the teachers are amazing and the kids are too! i'm proud to be a spring valley Viking:D

Posted May 13, 2009
Our son will be a senior this fall (2009) and has been in the Discovery magnet program since his freshman year. He also plays sports. He has encountered a few mediocre teachers, but most of them have been absolutely outstanding. The administration is solid and now that they are in the new building, the facilities are top-notch. It's a great school!

Spring Valley High School
120 Sparkleberry Ln, Columbia, SC  29229
Last modified Spring Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Valley High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top