Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

Again they assign character according to the child's religion or socioeconomic status.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

There are maybe two who are effective at this point, one is one of the History teachers and the other is a science teacher.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Most instructors are afraid of the parents and probably don't want to see troublesome children return to their classroom in the following year.

Their bias is Christian or get out.

My child comes home every day talking about the fighting a bullying that goes on here. He is failing classes that he has done well in while attending other schools and not once has a teacher responded to my requests of finding ways to help him do better. This kids here are out of control. Blood spilled in the hallways due to fights, kids threatening other students for lunch items, stealing, you name it. I wish we had a better option. I feel horrible sending my child here

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers lack luster in every way. They are disrespected by the children, who also disrespect each other. It is a step above juvenile detention facility.

Amount of homework: Disagree

They never give the kids homework. My son would come home every day and would never ever have homework.

It seems like this site is lying or something because this school is freakin horrible...

I have two daughters that was honor roll students 7th and 8th graders since they haved arrived at this school grades have went down, they are bullyed by students as well as teachers my kids will have a good education this will be their first and last year at this school as a parent I do not recommend this school I have a rising 6th she will not be at Summit Parkway Middle we are going where teachers are teaching!!!

I went to this school for my sixth grade year. Let's just say it was the worst school I ever went to. Bad learning environment,horrible teachers,and lots of bullying takes place . I wish I would have never attended this school. My first semester involved me getting bullied by a group of girls . Telling the teachers never worked. The teachers would ignore and go on with their business like it never happened. The bullying got worse to where I rarely came to school. The children in this school have no control. Cursing and fighting takes place a lot . The teachers come to school depressed the students have no chance for a good education. I have switched many classes in one semester because of teacher problems. There was once where a teacher even cursed at the class . I recommend never sending your child to this school.

Last modified Summit Parkway Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.