Conway, SC

Black Water Middle School 1

Posted August 04, 2014
I hate this school please don't alow your child to come here! I attended it for 3 yrs bullying is a major issue and teachers ignore it. My bro was bullied over and over and never once did anyone help him at this school. Kids disrespect teachers so much and above all the staff act as if you as a parent is stupid. I rate this school below a 0

Posted October 25, 2013
Our school is wonderful, the kids my not be the best but the teacher love the student and are understanding, there is lots of awesome opportunities for your child, i love almost everything about our school except our students aditude toward the teachers, i am a straight a student cheerleader and i feel like the teacher do alot to help us and help benifit our education.

Black Water Middle School 4

Posted November 13, 2012
I would like to know if anyone has any complaints about bullying on the school bus'es?

Posted March 17, 2011
I have a child who went to Blackwater for all 3 years. I have a second child in sixth grade there now and I couldn't be happier. Overall I have been very pleased with the quality of the teachers, the instruction my children are receiving, and the leadership of the school. The administration is wonderful. The few issues that I brought to their attention were taken seriously, addressed appropriately, and resolved in ways that I and my child both felt were appropriate. Just as any other situation, you get out of it what you put into it. My daughter received a wonderful education at this school, as my son is now.

Posted March 22, 2010

Posted March 07, 2010

Black Water Middle School 0

Posted February 20, 2010
im a student at blackwater i HATE it the teachers are rude and unproffesional the kids curse and make inapropriot comments they have no disipline and the principal is not very approachable

Posted February 01, 2010
Blackwater Middle School is a highly efficient school. It's teachers are very understanding and will always give time out their daily lives for their students.

Posted November 19, 2009

Posted August 21, 2009
i am a student at black water middle....n i think this is the greatest school ever....and it is better than conway.......luvssss dis schoool

Black Water Middle School
900 East Cox Ferry Rd, Conway, SC  29526
Last modified Black Water Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Black Water Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top