Bad
Good

I hate this school please don't alow your child to come here! I attended it for 3 yrs bullying is a major issue and teachers ignore it. My bro was bullied over and over and never once did anyone help him at this school. Kids disrespect teachers so much and above all the staff act as if you as a parent is stupid. I rate this school below a 0

Our school is wonderful, the kids my not be the best but the teacher love the student and are understanding, there is lots of awesome opportunities for your child, i love almost everything about our school except our students aditude toward the teachers, i am a straight a student cheerleader and i feel like the teacher do alot to help us and help benifit our education.

I would like to know if anyone has any complaints about bullying on the school bus'es?

I am currently going to Blackwater, And I'll tell you looking at the rates of my past schools this is 1005x better. This school may be strict but this strictness is to ready us for the future. but bullying is definatley a tad bit excessive and unreported

I have a child who went to Blackwater for all 3 years. I have a second child in sixth grade there now and I couldn't be happier. Overall I have been very pleased with the quality of the teachers, the instruction my children are receiving, and the leadership of the school. The administration is wonderful. The few issues that I brought to their attention were taken seriously, addressed appropriately, and resolved in ways that I and my child both felt were appropriate. Just as any other situation, you get out of it what you put into it. My daughter received a wonderful education at this school, as my son is now.

im a student at blackwater i HATE it the teachers are rude and unproffesional the kids curse and make inapropriot comments they have no disipline and the principal is not very approachable

Blackwater Middle School is a highly efficient school. It's teachers are very understanding and will always give time out their daily lives for their students.

i am a student at black water middle....n i think this is the greatest school ever....and it is better than conway.......luvssss dis schoool

I am a student at Black Water. Im concerned bullying is a major issue here. The kids can get rowdy but they take privalages. But most of all I Love MOST of the teachers. The teachers sometimes have an attitude which is not professional at all. So if the teachers can work on that it would be much better to be here 5 days a week.

I attend black water middle school and i couldnt ask for a more well developed family-like staff, they offer great after-school activities and are centered around the students. Overal I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! - Nicole<3

Last modified Black Water Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.