Posted February 17, 2013
I have kept my eye on WPMS and am excited to say that they are the most innovative group of people. I am sure they are a school to watch. They are all about the students and are not afraid to take risks to insure success. The future is bright for WPMS!

Posted June 22, 2012
Whittemore Park seems to improve more and more each year. Faculty and staff seems to truely care about my children.

Whittemore Park Middle School 2

Posted May 31, 2010
Twice this school year I emailed the teachers, asking about my child progress in class. Not one response did I receive. The only time I did get a response was for a class room complaint and I cc the principle and the teacher responded in about 30 minutes that time. Bulling is so bad there. The teachers just look the other way. I reported to the school on several occasion students bulling and have never received the first follow up from the school.

Posted March 09, 2010

Whittemore Park Middle School 4

Posted January 28, 2010

Whittemore Park Middle School 0

Posted January 27, 2010
WPM has made great gains over the past few years on test data. They currently went from meeting 14 out of 21 objectives on the PASS (SC State Test) to meeting 19 out of 21 objectives! Go WPM!

Whittemore Park Middle School 3

Whittemore Park Middle School 0

Posted January 27, 2010
I think WPM has great things going on. But I feel those things are covered up by the lack of discipline from the administration which in turn makes the job of the teachers very frustrating which effects the academics given to our children. When our children know who is in charge and the consequences for their actions, the teacher will have their respect and the doors of learning will once again be open.

Posted January 14, 2010
Whittemore Park Is an innovative school and is rising each year. It has really come around within the past year and will continue as the teachers, students, and parents have worked diligently towards creating a community within the school. Lastly, this school provides numerous opportunities for students to expand their potential through a diverse array of extra-curricular activities. Whittemore Park is an exceptional school!

Whittemore Park Middle School
1808 Rhue St, Conway, SC  29527
Last modified Whittemore Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whittemore Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top