Posted February 26, 2014
My son is part of the 4k program in the afternoon. I like the fact that the doors are locked abd you have to be buzzed in. Since we are not originally from the south, it is not like that up north. Both his teacher and class aid are very sweet. I love how they have gone on a bunch of field trips that are enriching to what is being taught. I also liked the fact when we did have a problem, my husband called abd was able to talk to Mr. Holliday who was a sweetheart to deal with.

Posted December 22, 2013
My step daughter started kindergarten last year. She had some problems, which we talked to the teachers about, and all the teachers and staff were very helpful and understanding. Lots of communication, she loved going to her classes and playing. Very happy with the school. Would definitely recommend!

Posted April 18, 2011
This is our 6th year at Crosswell. My overall experience has been very positive. Our principal, Traci Boyles is very approachable. She geniunely cares for our students, staff and the extended Crosswell school family, which speaks volumes about the school and her expectations of her staff. As a parent of 2 young boys, she understands the challenges we face. Class sizes are great! They have a great computer lab filled with desktops, a mobile lab that transports laptops for in-class testing/activities. Each class has 2-3 laptops & a promethean interactive whiteboard. Test scores are a high priority. They're among the top schools in SC, meeting & exceeding state standards. Their goal is to see test scores increase, not just remain consistent. Teachers & staff are very accessible & willing to help, making themselves available to assist w/ early morning & afternoon/evening events. Bottom line...Crosswell cares! I have been a volunteer all of our years at Crosswell & find it enjoyable! Overall parental involvement is good but not great. I would love to see other parents jump in there & volunteer, even on a small scale. It gives you an honest view of the education your child is getting.

Posted February 07, 2009

Crosswell Elementary School 0

Posted February 06, 2009
I have a child in k-5 and this school has been wonderful to her and I. I give this school and teachers 5 stars.

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted May 12, 2006

Posted January 11, 2005
Currently have 2 children @ Crosswell, who are following in the footsteps of 2 who have already been there. Great bunch of teachers, staff is warm, friendly and helpful. Diane Brown is a caring and thoughful principal, who is always willing to talk with parents, weight in their needs and concerns before making a final decision. I would never consider changing my kids to another school. I have had a great 8 year relationship with them and am looking forward to the remaining 5. I will sorely miss them when my children move on to higher grades.

Crosswell Elementary School 4

Posted March 16, 2004
This is my second year as a Crosswell parent and it has been my experience that every time I volunteer I have plenty of interaction with the teachers and staff. This interaction goes on through the school year as my childs teacher makes plenty of time to talk to my wife and I. The parents who actually stick their head in the door and show some intrest are met with interaction and enthusiasm and I am happy to be one of those parents. Volunteer and I promise you'll have as much contact with the staff as you can stand! I could move my kids to a private school but they are happy, rounded and well educated at Crosswell.

Crosswell Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2003
My children went to Crosswell for 4 years. I think there should of been a lot more contact with the parents.

Crosswell Elementary School
161 School Rd, Easley, SC  29640
Last modified Crosswell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crosswell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top