Bad
Good

A Parent I sent my children here now I send my GRANDBABIES I will say this has always been a great school But I've seen it inprove SO MUCH since Mrs. Boyle s has took over She cares about the children!! Before her all they cared about was red carpet award and scores So now my kids. And grand kids can get the help they need!!!!! Me and my family love all the staff at this school Awesome school

My son is part of the 4k program in the afternoon. I like the fact that the doors are locked abd you have to be buzzed in. Since we are not originally from the south, it is not like that up north. Both his teacher and class aid are very sweet. I love how they have gone on a bunch of field trips that are enriching to what is being taught. I also liked the fact when we did have a problem, my husband called abd was able to talk to Mr. Holliday who was a sweetheart to deal with.

My step daughter started kindergarten last year. She had some problems, which we talked to the teachers about, and all the teachers and staff were very helpful and understanding. Lots of communication, she loved going to her classes and playing. Very happy with the school. Would definitely recommend!

This is our 6th year at Crosswell. My overall experience has been very positive. Our principal, Traci Boyles is very approachable. She geniunely cares for our students, staff and the extended Crosswell school family, which speaks volumes about the school and her expectations of her staff. As a parent of 2 young boys, she understands the challenges we face. Class sizes are great! They have a great computer lab filled with desktops, a mobile lab that transports laptops for in-class testing/activities. Each class has 2-3 laptops & a promethean interactive whiteboard. Test scores are a high priority. They're among the top schools in SC, meeting & exceeding state standards. Their goal is to see test scores increase, not just remain consistent. Teachers & staff are very accessible & willing to help, making themselves available to assist w/ early morning & afternoon/evening events. Bottom line...Crosswell cares! I have been a volunteer all of our years at Crosswell & find it enjoyable! Overall parental involvement is good but not great. I would love to see other parents jump in there & volunteer, even on a small scale. It gives you an honest view of the education your child is getting.

I have a child in k-5 and this school has been wonderful to her and I. I give this school and teachers 5 stars.

Last modified Crosswell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.