Bad
Good

Dacusville Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2013
I am so glad to read that the school sounds so much better than when I was a student in the early 70's. The teachers were cruel and sadistic, the other kids were mean and uncontrolled. I had many horific expriences at this school to inculd frequent beatings by fellow students and sometimes the teachers as well. I am turely happy that it sounds so different.

Dacusville Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2012
The trouble I am having with the school is when my son gets in trouble and does something wrong, I dont hear about it until AFTER school is out. Never once have I been called and told about anything happening until after the fact. Thats one thing I wish would change but his teacher, she is amazing and helps him in so many ways!

Posted March 05, 2010
I love the teacher but have had some problems with others.

Posted November 04, 2009
I am a 35 year old parent. I went to this school and have seen 2 of my children go through this school. I could not say anything but great things about this school. Never a complaint. Should be voted one of the best schools in the country. I am so thankful that my children and I received the opportunity to be molded by such an impressive institution.

Posted October 02, 2009
All 3 of my boys attend DES, and my neice. I have nothing but good things to say about DES, I have been in love with it since we moved up here. When their father passed, they went above and beyond to help us. The teachers are so caring and helpful.

Posted March 28, 2008
I have 2 children out of des and 2 currently in des this school is incredible. They have made many achievments in the last couple of years. Including the problems with the comments below. I have never been happier with this school. The staff and the volunteers have really given their all here and should be awarded on this. For an elementary school i give this school an easy 5 these days.

Posted September 28, 2007
I have had 2 children already go through dacusville elementary school. I have been very pleased. The teachers are great. I do agree with the other parent who wrote, there has been a lice problem. I have 2 more to go through the school. The school is very clean and organized and the learning experience is great my 2 children who have completed elementary school are both in honors classes in high school. The parent involvement is wonderful a real sense of community.

2671 Earls Bridge Rd, Easley, SC  29640
Last modified Dacusville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.