Bad
Good

I am so glad to read that the school sounds so much better than when I was a student in the early 70's. The teachers were cruel and sadistic, the other kids were mean and uncontrolled. I had many horific expriences at this school to inculd frequent beatings by fellow students and sometimes the teachers as well. I am turely happy that it sounds so different.

The trouble I am having with the school is when my son gets in trouble and does something wrong, I dont hear about it until AFTER school is out. Never once have I been called and told about anything happening until after the fact. Thats one thing I wish would change but his teacher, she is amazing and helps him in so many ways!

I love the teacher but have had some problems with others.

I am a 35 year old parent. I went to this school and have seen 2 of my children go through this school. I could not say anything but great things about this school. Never a complaint. Should be voted one of the best schools in the country. I am so thankful that my children and I received the opportunity to be molded by such an impressive institution.

All 3 of my boys attend DES, and my neice. I have nothing but good things to say about DES, I have been in love with it since we moved up here. When their father passed, they went above and beyond to help us. The teachers are so caring and helpful.

I have 2 children out of des and 2 currently in des this school is incredible. They have made many achievments in the last couple of years. Including the problems with the comments below. I have never been happier with this school. The staff and the volunteers have really given their all here and should be awarded on this. For an elementary school i give this school an easy 5 these days.

I have had 2 children already go through dacusville elementary school. I have been very pleased. The teachers are great. I do agree with the other parent who wrote, there has been a lice problem. I have 2 more to go through the school. The school is very clean and organized and the learning experience is great my 2 children who have completed elementary school are both in honors classes in high school. The parent involvement is wonderful a real sense of community.

Last modified Dacusville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.