Easley, SC

Posted May 22, 2014
This is 2013-2014 school year and it is great! I am a grandparent who has done some volunteer work at the school and work in the homework center. I have been behind the scenes to really see what goes on. I have never felt so much caring and compassion from so many teachers for their students. This attitude is reflected from the Principal and throughout the staff and teachers. I am looking forward to my grandson completing all grades at East End. He is in first grade but is scoring second grade on tests in every subject. The communication from teacher to parent is open and involved. I feel blessed to be a part of such a wonderful school.

Posted March 05, 2014
As a kindergarten and 3rd grade parent, I would have to say this is one of the best schools that Pickens County has to offer a child. I have great communication with all teachers and receive updates via phone and email about everything going on. I am very please with the school as a whole and look forward to a few more years with East End Elementary.

Posted May 24, 2009
Awesome school! The school continues to excell in every area. Caring teachers strive to meet the needs of a diverse student population.

Posted December 07, 2008
2007 Red Carpet School 2008 Blue Ribbon School Winner - 1 out of 4 in the State. What else do you need to say?

Posted November 09, 2006
A new year with a new principle and new attitude. field trips are back and the energy in the school and involvement of parents is terrific. The quest program is very good though I wish it were every afternoon instead of once a week

East End Elementary School 2

Posted November 04, 2005
Field trips?? not here since 911 - The administration need a new excuse! Awards days?? Not here either - no parking is the excuse but it is a new school with plenty of parking - a whole lot not even used. Principal seems tired of students and parents. A community school? No! the neighbors are treated like trespassers. This school receives an F in my book! And it use to be scuh a good school. Such a shame!

East End Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2004
I have had 3 children attend this school and have had a very good experience. My youngest is there now. The teachers are wonderful, caring and attentive to the childrens needs. We live very near and have watched the new school being built. It is much nicer and looks great on our street. We look forward to a new playground soon also.

Posted May 17, 2004
The teachers at East End are wonderful and we will have a new building soon but the principal is very unaproachable and difficult to communicate with. Awards days have been canceled and PTO is a joke. Parents who volunteer are sure to have science fair winners but if you have to work your child may get left behind. There are no longer special fieldtrips or anything special for the children. I do feel that my child is receiving an excellent education because of the quality of the teachers not the principal.

Posted May 09, 2004
This school is just excellent. The work of the Principal and teacher is outstanding. Since I came to this city one year ago, I choose this school because I heard only good things about it. They treat all the students with no distinctions and have ESOL programs as well. I was not wrong. Congratulations to all the personnel of this school.

East End Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2004
I have had less than a great experience with contact between the Principal. She is very unaproachable and does not seem to care about the students or the discipline on the playground, letting bullies do what they like because of race. Parents being told that they are too critical when their child is hurt is not the way to adhere to rules! We are just waiting for a new principal! This one seems to be only waiting out her time to retire with no real care about the children. We no longer have awards ceremonies because they seem to conflict with her schedule and the children striving for perfection don't get recognized. Although if a parent can volunteer often their child is sure to make the grades.

505 East Second Ave, Easley, SC  29640
Last modified East End Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East End Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top