Bad
Good

My daughter has been attending Bridge Creek since the first grade. Our family has enjoyed her attendance here and the wonderful education she has been receiving from her teachers. Bridge Creek is all one can ask for in an elementary school. I highly recommend!

BCE is an amazing school! They have friendly teachers and administrators. My son and daughter are both there and they both received top notch educational experiences. Consider yourself lucky if you are zoned for Bridge Creek!

The staff there are amazing. It is warm and friendly once you enter the front door. My daughter has been going there for three years and loves school. She's learned so much and is above her grade on the dra reading scores. I'm so impressed and thankful she had such a great start in her education. Sadly, we are moving. I hope her next school will be just as good.

My children, ages 9 and 11, attended Bridge Creek Elementary for the last two years. We had a great experience and they both received a top notch education.

My daughter started Kindgertan at BC and will complete 1st grade there as well. This school has a ton of parent involvement which is great. You definatley have to arrive early to get a parking spot when you attend any of the school events. The teachers and Staff have proven to be true professionals. My child has been challenged academically and has excelled. They keep you informed of updates by email and phone. Principal leadership is awesome as well. You will be happy with this school.

When we moved to Richland School District 2 my kids first attended Bridge Creek. We loved it. The parents are so involved the teachers and staff is awesome.

Very good school. My kid finished his second and third grade in this school. Great teachers. Go Cougars!!!

The staff really cares about their students. The school counselor gives school supplies to those who can't afford them.

I a parent of a 2nd ad 4th grader at Bridge Creek and i'm very pleased with this school and the teachers. Keep up the Great work!!!!

This school is completely outstanding! My son attended 1st grade and part of 2nd grade, and my youngest son started Kindergarten there. Best teachers ever. Very caring (genuinely) and helpful. I'm very thankful my sons were able to attend school here.

Last modified Bridge Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.