Elgin, SC

Posted December 16, 2013
As an Army Bratt and now Army wife, my family has been to several different schools in several states. Bookman Road is by far the best school my kids have ever attended. My son with Autism has learned more in this school than any of his previous three schools combined. The Autism program is the best. My typical son has also learned a lot in this school. It is so obvious that both staff and teachers love these kids. The Principal is phenomenal. Both kids and myself love going to this school. Parent participation is great. PTO general meetings usually have a couple hundred parents so get to PTO meetings early so you can find parking :). Extremely active PTO.

Posted January 20, 2013
I love this school. They have a mainstream program that my autistic daughter was in, and it was great for her. After the program she was placed in regular kindergarten. Thanks to the teacher there and the teacher staff she succeeded and now she's in 1st grade. I'm glad my child was able to go there and learn so much. I am happy for the staff and teacher. They are the best and its a great reflection on the school. I love it and considering taking my kids back there this year. It's a wonderful school, and I was sad to leave.

Posted May 02, 2011
I would just like to commend the entire staff at Bookman Road Elementary for their dedication and commitment to all of the students. Bookman Road enforces lifeskills and lifelong guidelines and for that I am truly grateful. The staff treats the kids with respect and demands the same. The teachers put in a lot of work everyday to ensure that the students get what they need. No child is left behind at Bookman. My kids have progressed so well in such a short period of time. My daughter is in the first grade and she is reading on a 2nd grade level. My son is in the kindergarten and has wonderful handwriting. This is an awesome school and I look forward to the future. Great job!!

Posted October 25, 2009
Bookman Road is fabulous....high standards for teachers and students, great communication, great parent involvement and the staff truly cares about our children.

Posted September 16, 2009
This is a very awsome school. The teachers are ranked some of the highest in the state. I know poeple who have the money to send their children to private schools but chose to send them to Bookman Road insted. This school has also received a Greaters Schools rating of 9 out of 10. I know that I wouldn't have my son go anywhere else. Also they school trys to keep the whole family envoled.

Posted October 10, 2008
I love Bookman Road. My daughter has loved all of her teachers. They along with the administration seem to care about the well being of all of the children. I would recommend Bookman Road to anyone.

Posted October 08, 2008
OMG! My son went to a school last year that gave him nothing. This year we are at Bookman, and let me tell you he is getting everything and more. This is the best school ever. The teachers and the other staff are just great. I praise God for us being in our house and in this area.

Posted July 23, 2008
Wow! We were really impressed with this school. My son loved going every morning, the teachers are top notch, and administration is great! Bookman is so well organized and all of the staff is wonderful and helpful. We were so sad when we had to move out of town, this school is the best!

Posted June 04, 2008
Good school and great support. Teachers and adminstrators are great about communicating with parents.

Posted April 14, 2007
Bookman Rd. Elem. is an excellent school!! The staff is out of this world. My children are so happy & have learned so much during their time at BRES. One of Richland School District Two's finest schools!!! If you're wondering would my child do well at Bookman - the answer is absolutely! We have to leave BRES this summer & we are very sad to be leaving.

1245 Bookman Rd, Elgin, SC  29045
Last modified Bookman Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bookman Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top